Logo Vote

Ok here are the rough drafts of logos i am doing for a personal project i am doing.

1 being top left, 2 being top middle, 3 being top right, 4 being bottom left and etc…

if you choice 6… please post which one of 6 you like the best… top one being a next following is b and so forth.

http://custommyspaceprofiles.com/logos2.jpg

edit please lets keep this drama free and “they all suck” comments out of this… just need a simple vote… THAT IS ALL

Oops, didn’t see the poll.

1 or 4

for the sake of the poll I voted 1

3, or 1 of the 6th option.

they all suck

sorry

1… again, like that 80’s retro feel of it

I agree, simple…

but none of them are really spectacular… I know you have much more talent than this Dos.

Make another style

They’re too cartoonish IMO

Do something simple :slight_smile:

Whats gonna happen when the fad of myspace dies

oh ok

MySpace is not a fad…its a lifestyle yo!

lol u make ‘custom’ myspace profiles, damn people r lazy, do they pay you? :tup:

this site is more of a online database for resources of templates , div coding and online help for “myspace codes”.

and btw, i do more unique profiles.

this is my latest one

#'s 4 or 5 appeal to me the most, although they all make me think of copy stores or a PC repair shop that’ll be in business for 3 months. Granted I’m not on myspace so my opinion is probably about as valuable as, well, something worthless.

Did you happen to look at where the drop-down menu went?

yes, that is an issue in IE 6.0 i have no control over.

wow…

are u trying to make $$ off making custom myspace profiles? im not wowing at you, im wowing at the people who will pay for something sooo lame…

no offesne, but i can just see u Messaging some random hot chick and offering to make her a myspace profile… haha

this site is going to be a free online resource for templates and etc…