DrDOS versus LZ (from the sightings thread)

Spotted Dr. Dos flexing hard trying to race anyone in sight at Tea Leaf last night.

Ugghhh :ham:

Brian were you at the tea leaf in Los Angeles, California?

I’m guessing you had one of the slow vdubs?

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

you haven’t killed your self yet??

(damnit…)

:tspry:

Well make sure you come say hi next time Brian, now that I know what you look like.

He doesn’t have a slow VW lol.

well according to you Genaro - My car is slow, his car is slow, pretty much every car is slow unless it’s running 9’s lol.

Gennaro*

Now you’re learning!

Lol. I don’t even know how to respond to this, upset that I’m still alive? You must really hate me (for what reason, I don’t know)

No thanks, I don’t really care to. I (and others) just think it’s hilarious when 3 BMW’s come in throwing revs trying to wave their dicks around doing nothing but looking for races. You’d think someone who’s gotta be creepin’ on 30 would have given up the Johnny Tran lifestyle long ago. :tup::tup:

Lol

“I think hes talking about the kid who looked like John Mayer but got punched in the nose 40 times when he was born. He wanted to run kids in his 335 haha”

Well I was not one of the asshole’s who was revving their engines, but I was the asshole who asked for a friendly run. I cant speak for the other two. As far as the age comment you’re about the same age as I am so don’t be giving that shit to me. Build some 500hp wagaon? and don’t want to run it? that’s cool - but don’t be going online talking shit because I asked if any one wanted to do a friendly run. God forbid we actually benchmark our car’s - instead of standing in a parking lot for hours in circle jerks, wearing tight pants and wishing our vdubs were fast.

It’s pretty funny you have been around since UBRF and this is the fastest car you have ever owned and now your butt hurt that its not fast and runs high 12s lol

shut up Sherm, I never said my car was fast… and besides like I said the other day you are car-less… so your argument is null in void.

don’t you have some scripts to run?

Oh jesus

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Tea leaf is located in the plaza on the corner of maple and sweet home. Near the movie theatre

Scripts to run?

Go back to your failed web designing career living at your parents house :lol: you’re worthless

Yea my bad we have been on car forums for 10 years and this is your first car my bad my car was gone as of a week ago :lol:

Ever get that M5? oh wait your career in LA failed to and you moved back home.

Lol whatever Sherman.

I’m not gonna take any personal stabs at you even tho your an asshole. I still like you.

Was this in your parents basement? :lol:

Pretty badass yo

you’re*