ATTN: UER's

Looking to get some people together for tonight.
Have a new spot I would like to check out.

Let me know

when did you get back to buffalo? i saw you driving around the other day in the IS…

interested, lets hear some more info.

Not interested… go back to california

bump

L

O

L

yo , you still fat?

:suckoff:

you still a gangly creep?

:wink:

edit:

now that i have thought about it, you can go fuck yourself actually. every time i have ever met you, probably like 3 times (oddly 3 times more than i would like), all you do is creep up on people and try and sneak into their business.

furthermore, you are a pretty strange guy that takes comfort in the thought of people caring at all about where you are or what you are driving. i said thought, because you thinking people care is far from reality.

you dont know me well enough to insult me. i merely made an observation that ilc said something i found amusing. if you want to make it personal, im sure plenty of people would be willing to chime in on your significant lack of normalcy.

yep :slight_smile:

I lol’d at this

sorry Dos

So… find any girls to let them know how expensive your shirt is? Or did you scrap that angle and just date rape drug them…

edit: did you go back to california yet, so i don’t have to worry about you trying to molest my sister?

how about you go fuck your self first.
And 2nd you dont know me well enough either so stfu.

keep talking shit behind your computer screen, thats what you do best.

thats what you get for trying to act all chummy with people you dont know. you dont want to be judged publicly? go cry about it.
:whip:

I am not crying about shit, you are the one who had to put your worthless 2 cents in, And I simply made an observation as well. That is you are fat and short and pretty much a no body.

That truly is what i do, do best. Thanks for noticing my strengths, could you help me with my weaknesses. I could improve my life style.

Oh hey, I heard you finally lost your V card :clap: congrats, isn’t sex fun. Sure beats staring at women from the corner.

be that as it may.

i make short and fat look WAY cooler than you could ever hope to make tall, anorexic, generally disliked, and pedophile-esque.

now please stop dangling the low hanging fruit in front of me. i may get too lazy to reach for it eventually…
:rx3:

this thread fails to deliver. I have chuckled a couple times though.

alas. it shall be locked soon enough.

I’m gonna have to hang out with this eclipsed character more often regardless how short and fat he may be.

Ok you guys need to leave DOS the fuck alone. If you guys want to bitch at eachother do it through pms, don’t highjack people’s threads to be a dick hole. That is not cool in any situation.