ATTN: UER's

i wear a 42x22 pant… its pretty bad man…

I am done with you clowns, If you want to take it personal id love to meet any of you mother fuckers in person(eclipsed, exp ILCisDEAD)

slaps hand

you shut the fuck up. Its in off topic, and he deserves everything coming to him. Just cause he catches a few times for you doesn’t mean you should be defending him.

Chill out, and go listen to some disturbed, or metallica, or what ever you trashy folk listen to

edit: I miss JEG he needs to post more often

But then I’d have to come becuase when we go out I’m the bodyguard lol.

I’ll hang out, Hell I’ve met you and talked to you on a few occasions. I’m still certain you suck

are you really inviting me to throw down in fisticuffs on a forum? please… grow up.

edit:

jeg is your bodyguard???!

im done with this now. lol.

I bet you are… Replace whitney with DrDouche

Now you just hurt my feelings. I’m gonna go cry now :frowning:

Naw in all actuallity though, Dos is one of my friends and is a very cool guy. Yeah I haven’t been on much lately becuase of my work schedual. They got me doin a swing shift so some days im on 1st shift, some days 2nd. Alls I know is Tomarrow is Brian’s party and its going to be fucking EPIC!

DrDoS
snkghey

yo
time and place

Custom MySpace Profiles - MySpace Layouts

OOOOOOO flag pole at 3pm… What a fag

edit: I think mr dossy wants to rumble lol

I’m joking. I love to fight, he doesnt. So I always joke around about that shit.

lol… i wanna see this meet happen cuz

nothing would happen

imgoingtobed.nightgirls

Dude didn’t you hear? I’m a fuckin ninja bro!!

lol. wasteofmytime.org

this thread sucks. As the OP.

Can we merge this thread with… http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31278&highlight=ryan+miller

thanks

LLLOLOL

CMON!! do they really make pants that size??? thats insane…

38x32 over here, and im pretty chunky

LOL

self deprication for humor. :tup:

its deprEcation

and making fun of yourself for being fat doesn’t make it any less gross/unhealthy/hilarious, and pretending to be OK with it to a bunch of people you don’t know online isn’t adding years back onto your life… less posting, more jogging

LLLOOOLLL

maybe that was the wrong term…

how about grossly overexaggerated self deprEcation? does that meet your standards of posting moral fiber? :poke:

i would venture to guess i am in significantly better shape than you. lol.