two forty

how come you came to the meet with a fake bake than, a short so tight that it cut off the circulation to your head. also how come you pose like you someone with those fish lips. and why the fuck was you constantly checking your phone

1. i dont care what you think of my fake tan!
  2. my shirt wasnt that tight but whatever!
  3. i cant help my lips, i was born that way
  4. i was fuckin with my phone because i dont know very many people at the meets and no one really talks with me plus i was txt messaging my chick and talkin with my boys about the party we had!

quik! how are you gonan insult me when you never even fuckin said a word to me? did you spend the night watching me in secret?

yea man you got it right i was watching you:rolleyes:

if no one was talking to you. dont you think you would get the point

Originally posted by Quik
yea man you got it right i was watching you:rolleyes:

if no one was talking to you. dont you think you would get the point

fuck you. why do you wait until we are on the internet to tell me that you have a problem plus you couldnt have made the observations you did if you werent looking at me faggot!

people were talking to me but i just couldnt hold a conversation because i dont really know anyone.

your done?

Originally posted by TwoForty
fuck you. why do you wait until we are on the internet to tell me that you have a problem plus you couldnt have made the observations you did if you werent looking at me faggot!

people were talking to me but i just couldnt hold a conversation because i dont really know anyone.

relax lame ass dont get your pink panties in a bind. dude if you came to me in person i would tell you teh same thing im telling you. and why the fuck did you think you were hard driving around the parking lot like a high school kid. you need to realize your car is slow

hey mother fucker…whats wrong with slow cars?

LOL ROFL

Got to love quik.:smiley: :cool:

relax lame ass dont get your paint panties in a bind. dude if you came to me in person i would tell you teh same thing im telling you. and why the fuck did you think you were hard driving around the parking lot like a high school kid. you need to realize your car is slow

tell me in person next time hard ass and your calling me lame? i didnt wait to get home to insult you. why would i come to you? you have the fuckin problem!

i never said my car was fast and again i dont give a fuck what you think about anything i do. i wasnt driving around like that to impress anyone! i just love driving my car!

you were really watching me hard last night! deny it all you want but you know just about everything i did.

anything else about me you dont like or are you done trying to make yourself feel better by insulting someone??

tell me in person next time hard ass and your calling me lame? i didnt wait to get home to insult you. why would i come to you? you have the fuckin problem!

i never said my car was fast and again i dont give a fuck what you think about anything i do. i wasnt driving around like that to impress anyone! i just love driving my car!

you were really watching me hard last night! deny it all you want but you know just about everything i did.

anything else about me you dont like?

isnt that so sweet the little midget thinks he hard. how come you didnt come to cutty and say shit? did you have your boyfriend come in to get your back? let me tell you this that would of been on of the dumbest attemps

isnt that so sweet the little midget thinks he hard. how come you didnt come to cutty and say shit? did you have your boyfriend come in to get your back? let me tell you this that would of been on of the dumbest attemps

you apparently werent there asshole! at BWW a few weeks back i told him shit was cool and shook his hand! i dont have a problem with him!

my boy was working up at bahama breeze and needed picked up because he doesnt have a car so i picked him up. he couldnt get food at NPC so i took him to SHEETZ and then we went back to my boys house! why the fuck do you think everytime i bring a friend around pittspeed its because i plan on fighting? i dont have any problem with anyone!

please tell me why it would have been a dumb attempt? you gonan call up your ROCKS people and throw down?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

from what i heard all you do is talk shit on cutty behind his back. and your attemp would of been very bad on your part. one you wouldnt be able to swing your arms. you look like hte kid from the xmas story in the snowsuit. oh yea what you gonna do go on a roid rage on everyone. do you actually think anyone would of let you get anywhere against cutty…

from what i heard all you do is talk shit on cutty behind his back. and your attemp would of been very bad on your part. one you wouldnt be able to swing your arms. you look like hte kid from the xmas story in the snowsuit. oh yea what you gonna do go on a roid rage on everyone. do you actually think anyone would of let you get anywhere against cutty…

ok now that is the stupidest thing ive read. how can i talk shit behind his back? i dont talk to anyone on this fuckin board other than on the board therefore it would be typed and out in the open! you are fuckin stupid!

do you feel better about yourself yet?

ok now that is the stupidest thing ive read. how can i talk shit behind his back? i dont talk to anyone on this fuckin board other than on the board therefore it would be typed and out in the open! you are fuckin stupid!

do you feel better about yourself yet?
calling me stupid :rofl: another lame attemp at ownage:rolleyes:

will you get the point already…or you just that so self involved in yourself

calling me stupid :rofl: another lame attemp at ownage:rolleyes:

will you get the point already…or you just that so self involved in yourself

i am not trying to own you! im not trying to insult you. im just responding to your comments.

please make the point clear to me because im missing it!

why am i self involved?

everyone on this board knows the point. that is why we all make fun of you and you still stay around

[quik]
Shut the fuck up
[/quik]

everyone on this board knows the point. that is why we all make fun of you and you still stay around

please no dont make fun of me on the internet:rolleyes:

well if “everyone” on this board wants me to stop coming to the site and stop coming to meets i will.

:bowdown:

i dunno, i found the shirt thing a little dramatic and the cell phone thing was just downright funny…but i honestly think you try too hard sometimes.

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
i dunno, i found the shirt thing a little dramatic and the cell phone thing was just downright funny…but i honestly think you try too hard sometimes.

try too hard at what?