so yeah meet was kinda cool

waited forever to get in, cutty kept looking out the window to make sure the bonny wasnt getting stolen, i fell in love with jackies ass, jenn wears a nice pittspeed shirt, mike laughs like newman, slowmaro was kinda quiet, kurt didnt talk to the domestic guys that much(guess he was scared of us), playastyle didnt wear the pink shirt, quick was mean to the waitress so i think she spit in our wings, the brothers were out in full force tonight, and i didnt drink. all in all a good night

haha well that was an interesting re-cap of the night. I had a good time too. Got to meet a few more of you :smiley:

dont forget the assholes playing chicken in the parking lot backwords…and almost took out are cars

too bad you didn’t get to talk to us more since we were in the other booth :confused: . and that was some slow service, took forever to get my wings

oooh and Blayner didnt show

Originally posted by deadeyehatch
too bad you didn’t get to talk to us more since we were in the other booth :confused: . and that was some slow service, took forever to get my wings

i throw enough shit at you though

bah dave is one of the biggest domestic guys and he was at our table :stuck_out_tongue: problem is i haven’ tseen him since i graduated and we had a lot of catching up to do, not to mention seating arrangements were odd too

Originally posted by deadeyehatch

didnt know you were there… we thought you guys were anti-social and shit

kurt is one great guy just the arrangements suck

dont forget if you need a phone talk to him:D

oh yeah dont get mad cause i said i fell in love with jackies ass… i dotn want another thread like the blanyer tool thread.

i feel so loved :smiley:

be quiet and get your sister on aim… i wanna practice my mackin skills and see if i can get a back rub :smiley:

she sleepin

dont let cutty hear that

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
i feel so loved :smiley:

me too…well at least my ass does :eek3:

Originally posted by Talonchick
me too…well at least my ass does :eek3:

:naughty: :idb: :eek3:

didnt know you were there… we thought you guys were anti-social and shit

nah, just got screwed w/ the seating arrangements.

playa style could of talked a little more…

we all ate like hogs and he didnt eat…:wtf: atleast one of us is in shape

meets keep getting bigger :smiley: pretty soon we’ll have to rent the place out

60 dollar tab at our table… cheap for a meet i think.

thats cause no one drank