anyone you guys workout?

im into bodybuilding and nutrition and was wondering if any of you guys are into the same??:smiley:

-jimmy

Originally posted by PlayaStyle92GA
im into bodybuilding and nutrition and was wondering if any of you guys are into the same??:smiley:

If by bodybuilding you mean jacking up my car and by nutrition you mean eating pepperoni + ricotta pizza and drinking Citron + Red Bull until I pass out in a puddle of my own vomit then yes.

:cool:

Seriously though, I’m not into lifting. If I want to be in shape, I just play sports often…basketball…football.

Why does it always have to be GUYS? :rofl:

Anyways, no I’m not into bodybuilding, but I do need to get my fat ass back on the Nordic Track… :smiley:

Originally posted by huskysgrl

Anyways, no I’m not into bodybuilding, but I do need to get my fat ass back on the Nordic Track… :smiley:

I used to be really into it before I got married and had kids. Now I’m lucky to go to the gym 1 day a week. :frowning:

i workout…but my nutrition isnt the best

i work at GNC in the mall @ robinson and ive been lifting weights since i was about 14. im 20 now :slight_smile:

if you guys are lookin for a deal on supplements or need advice just get me on AIM or PM me:cool:

it wasnt guys as in males, it was guys as in the entire group of people on PS.

No shit… :smiley:

You’re just trying to make commission off of us anyways… :tounge:

No shit… :smiley:

You’re just trying to make commission off of us anyways… :tounge:

ok first i work at a franchise and we dont make commision! second when i said deals i meant under the table deal like you hand me a 20 and i turn my head while you walk out with what you need!:tounge:

ok first i work at a franchise and we dont make commision! second when i said deals i meant under the table deal like you hand me a 20 and i turn my head while you walk out with what you need!:tounge:
Word. I can use a box of Extreme Chocolate Met-Rx.

you don’t make commission??? My step-brother-in-law works at the GNC in Monroeville mall and I am pretty sure he gets commission.

Originally posted by Black_WS6
Word. I can use a box of Extreme Chocolate Met-Rx.

we got that but i gotta see how many and if we have it in chocolate!

the GNC is monroeville is a CORPORATE store therefore they make commision. my GNC is a FRANCHISE and the owner doesnt want to pay us commision!

my GNC is a FRANCHISE and the owner doesnt want to pay us commision!

hmmmm, sucks for you!

Anyways, any recommendations on how to lose 10 pounds and have a flat tummy without taking any weight-loss pills???

Answer: Get fat-ass on nordic track! :smiley:

hmmmm, sucks for you!

Anyways, any recommendations on how to lose 10 pounds and have a flat tummy without taking any weight-loss pills???

Answer: Get fat-ass on nordic track! :smiley:

actually you just need to change your eating habits. no fast food and watch your saturated fat. exercise will help alot! try to do cardio in the morning. some ab work will be a good thing to!:wink:
its not easy but if it was everyone would look like arnold:D

i need some methoxy and some gluetimine(sp)and ephedra…lol

Originally posted by slowcamaro
i need some methoxy and some gluetimine(sp)and ephedra…lol

well i no ephedra anymore. i can do glutamine for sure and do you mean methoxypro?

ya …i can get the ephedra…it isnt ilegal anymore

i have a friend that sell supplements and so on LEGALY. if you want his number ill give it to you

actually you just need to change your eating habits. no fast food and watch your saturated fat. exercise will help alot! try to do cardio in the morning. some ab work will be a good thing to!:wink:
its not easy but if it was everyone would look like arnold:D

hehe, it is harder than you think when you work in a steak house and french fries are the easiest thing to eat when you aren’t really ALLOWED to eat anything… :slight_smile: I’ve been trying to get up in the morning and workout… haven’t had much luck getting out of bed! :slight_smile: