Law School Wheel Sell Off! LOTS OF FUCKING WHEELS FOR SALE

Figured i’d sell off the wheels i have been hoarding for no reason and get some money before school starts. I wouldn’t trust any of the tires due to the fact that they have been sitting for years so prices do not take into account the tires even though i’ve listed what tires are on them and what the tread is like on them. All prices don’t include shipping/paypal, will deliver within a reasonable distance for gas/toll money.

2: (2) 17x7 et35 5x114.3 Volk GT-C Face 1 Gold w/ Polished lip, couple scratche on the lip of one, one has a damaged lip but still holds air/drives fine. w/ 20540/17 Falken Azenies RT-615 with decent tread left. Center Caps Not Included $400o.b.o.

3: (2) 17x8 et 34 5x114.3 Volk GT-C Face 2 Gold w/ Polished Lip, one needs to be rebarrelled (only face is good)! 245/40/17 Yokohama AVS ES100 with decent tread only one will hold air. Center caps not included $300 FIRM (it might not make sense but I’d rather hold on to these cause i have plans for them so if i don’t get what i’m asking i’m not letting them go.)

4: (4) Volk GT Series Carbon Fiber Center Caps $75o.b.o.

1. (2) 14x6 5x114.3 et 45 w/ 195/60/14 Dunlop SP Sport R2 decent tread (2) 14x7 5x114.3 et 45 w/ 205/60/14 Dunlop SP Sport R2 bald OEM 91 Toyota MR-2 Wheels spray bombed black $75o.b.o.

1. (1) 15" Jeep Wrangler Spare Tire off a YJ w bald 225/75/15 bridgestone, still has the spare mount attached to it $10o.b.o.

yea the photo sucks, they were taken with my iphone in a basement, deal with it.

your photos are just black boxes fyi…glws!!!

Fix the photos RITE MEOW. I like rimz

you mentioned possibly selling the rx-7, pm me the info on it if you’re still interested

photos is FAWKED

can’t see the wheels

yo idk why no ones mentioned it yet, but your pics dont work man.

I dont think the wheels will work very well, being squares and all. And I dont care for black wheels on my cars either. but GLWS

so i changed them to links, if anybody knows why using flikrs bb code just gives black boxes and how to make the images show up let me know and i’ll change them back to the images…the links seem to work for me if they don’t for you lmk and i’ll fucking host them somewhere else, guess i’m not paying for flikr when it runs up if i can’t fucking link images anymore. douches.

BUY MY WHEELS

i’ll have a bunch of car parts i’ll sell for next to nothing off of sw20/aw11/eclipses/random other shit ive owned for the last 12 years soon too. moving out for law school gotta get rid of my hoarding car part crap.

pm’d you. Have any random Honda or Nissan stuff?

i like those 5zigggggggggggggggggins

i got the like 500pg rip apart your 93 del sol book and owners manual, idk off the top my head what else honda/nissan stuff i have but i’ve owned a del sol and a few sentras.

buy them! it will get me food for a couple weeks when i’m in law school, or drinks, alcohol will prob become more important :dunno

1. (4) 14" 4x100 et idk (but bought for 89 mr2 and fit on 08 yaris and 90 miata) steelies from tire rack spray bombed blue and chipping w/ bald 185/60/40 dunlop snow tires $50

I will take these, i need something to move the civic around after the 4x100 swap

$100 for the 5Zigens?

$150

painted lsb lol, you got em.

wheels are gross, ewww

Don’t tell him. Haha.

lmao