Lawn mowing services in Williamsville?

The guys I enlisted to mow my lawn haven’t shown up in three weeks.

They’re fired.

Can anyone recommend a good and reliable company for mowing in Williamsville?

sure cut landscaping. if you want the number pm me. theyre out of wheatfield/north tonawanda area. theyre good guys.

JAX Landscaping. 716-907-2622 and ask for Mike. they are friends of mine and do good work.

If you havent gotten a hold of anyone yet, my neighbor and good friend owns “Stall’s Black Tie Cut”, they do great work as well.

x2

BUMP

You guys still recommend JAX? I need someone to keep up with the mowing at the place my mom just bought over in NT on the border of Wheatfield until she gets moved down here in late July. Close is 4/29 so it would be from then until late July. 60x277 lot so it’s a bit more than I want to do with my walk behind every 4-5 days like you have to in the spring.

Just get a goat.

Bor-Dan Landscaping · North Tonawanda, NY
(716) 692-0809

Great guys, Big Bob(I call him big bob, he really is only 5’) is the one I deal with he is awesome. do good work and are honest. there taking care of my place while im down here in Mexico. (both plowing and lawn)

tell him Mike in Mexico sent you.

jay, contact surecut landscaping. theyre right in the nt/wheatfield area by the blvd and do a lot of lawns in nt. rob (gmcrunner95 on here) is part owner. send him a pm or call him 716-471-5454. they do awesome work.