LCD Projector Need to Rent

I am organizing a memorial service for my friend on May 24th but I wanted to do a slideshow on my Macbook and use a projector to show it at the service. Problem is, I have no clue where to get one to rent for one day for a good price. I’ve seen them as low as $89 but I’m only going to be using it for literally an hour. Does anyone have one that I could rent for a more reasonable price or know of a place?

just buy one from walmart and return it?

you probably don’t want to borrow somebody’s expensive one since they are fragile and you don’t want to be stuck eating the repair / replace costs. with walmart you can say it was broken when you tried to use it worst case.

why would anyone want to buy one for $1000 and return it, when they can just rent one for less than $100?? saves you the trouble in case walmart wouldnt want to return it

maybe PM FuzzyFish?

well I can understand that logic…but you cant because you know how much money is in my bank account lol.

Basically, I’m very responsible and I would not break it. Plus, I would have the person who owns it check it when I return it while I’m there and make sure it works fine. Or they could come to the service and I would pay them to sit there and make sure that nothing is happening to it. I dont care honestly, I just really need one and wanted to know if anyone had one I could borrow, thats all.

:fail: because it’s $100 cheaper and everybody know walmart will take back anything.

Poose, didnt you say he worked with us or something like that?

no he doesnt

yea I read this thing that if you have an iPod box and you put a heavy thing inside of it and then you shrink wrap it, tell them you wanted a different color or something…boom free iPod! lol I love Walmart

I’ve heard stories of them accepting things they don’t even sell.

PM me, Ill need some sort of deposit fyi

PMing!

there is a differance between renting things from walmart for free and stealing…

:bloated::nono:

AV Solutions - 634-0322
Ask for Angie
Tell her what it’s for and she’ll probably help you out on the price.

yea lol I know…I was just saying I thought it was funny. I used to work at the Apple store and we found an iPod that someone did that to…it had a door handle in the box lol.

If I need to, do I mention your name?

I might be able to do something silly cheap as long as you know someone on here that I have met before in person and could trust as it seems to be for a good cause.

i know Addicted2boost and Poose22…ask them, I’m good for it…PLUS I have worked at Stereo Advantage, Dell, Apple, and LocalNet…I’m not a dumbass and I’m careful with my shit, trust me I’d be careful with someone elses…I just want to bury my friend with a really nice service for him.

Alright, once I get some PM’s back I’ll shoot a PM over to you and go from there.

k thanks alot!