legal way to handle this

Just wondering if there is any legal way to persue this matter or just leave it in your own hands…My friend just bought a 2006 Cobalt SS 2.4 VVT Ecotec a couple days ago. Its a nice car and he loves it. Last night some asshole came up to his house. He looked out his window and saw someone buy his new car and he went outside and said what the fuck you doing and the guy ran to his car and jumped in and speed off. He slashed the back passenger tire. We know who it is but there is no proof. We have his plate number. 150$ the dealer quoted him for the new tire to mounted and such. Is there a legal way to handle this that will get his money back or is this an eye for an eye type of situtation?

ya call the cops and tell them you spotted the guy you know slash the damn tire, and saw him get in to a car and speed away when confronted! simple as that!

:word:

Legal > Call Cops

all my friend wants his the money for tire. hes not tryin to be greedy or anything. he doesnt have an extra 150$ right now.

Shot gun

does it happen to rhyme w\ Bee?

Or rhyme with flea?

no good legal way to handle this. Your objective is to get your $150 back. It will cost MUCH more in time and bullshit to do it legaly. Handle it on the scumbags level. Thats all they understand so speak their language.

Actually, You have paper work that shows your case. Find someone that knows how to Skiptrace, and get his info and employment. Take that to the Mashalls office and put a garnishment on his wages!

Call cops…it will go to court. Your friend can cover it under his car insurance…vandalizm, but he must call cops first. I think you only have like 24hours from the instance though.

Yeah when did it happen, alot of times you have a time cap on these things…I like the idea of garnishing his wages though…that would REALLY piss him off lol…then when u get ur $ back have a “friend” break his leg for being a douchbag.

330am so almsot 24 hr up. he said hes gonna call them when he gets out fo work

Spend the $150, unless you have lots of free time to waste it’s not worth it.

Cops won’t help with shit in a situation like this. Even tho you have the plate number. Whos to say he didn’t slash his own tire and call in with the plate number. The cops might have helped if they where called right after the incident. So what you should do now is go dump draino in his gas tank.

Put on a ski mask and hunt that piece of shit down. Wait for him when he comes out of work or something to that effect & give him a little street justice! Or you could slash their tire…an eye for an eye…

Or you could say why this guy is pissed at you and your cobalt and then we could offer you up a for of repayment if in fact this wasnt already repayment for something else :gotme:

it was no repayment. the kid was jealous that my friend got a new car.

^^ Then make the dude jealous of your friends working face.

Not that that’s the smartest choice but hey, its not me.

That sucks. I would definately call the cops. Why do people do this to other people’s property. Get a damn job and then u can afford for the finer things. Don’t go messing it up for everyone else (end rant). If I saw someone by my SS/SC and walked out side and asked them what they were doing I would have ran after him before he got into the car and beat his face in. Stoopid bastard