Legit Used Car Dealers?

Who are some legit dealers? Looking for imports in the 4-5k range. I know of Xclusive, are they still in Scotia? Any other options?

Underpass motors aka looksexys2000… He can get you what you want for the price you want.

Crown Motors next to Mavis in Nisky. Also Horning Auto Sales. Tell either one Nick from Mavis sent you.

Yeah, theyre still there.

I bought my truck at Lewis Henry in Halfmoon.
My brother bought his truck at Circle Motors in Greenwich a few years ago.

Both are good places to buy a car.

underpass.

though i heard the owner looksexys2000 likes to sodomize farm animals?

He doesnt come on here often does he?

Looksexys2000 if you do see this, make me a deal on the '00 Civic or the '00 Accord you have in inventory.

Interested in a Jetta TDI?

Looksexxy will take care of you for sure.

Definitely hit up Looksexys2000…good guy to do business with!

xclusive is where i bought that clean ef hatch i had…everything went very easy and could be dickered with to an extent. he did make me promise him that i wouldn’t put a body kit on it thou.

Yeah I know thats where that one came from lol. I stopped at a dealer in Oneonta last night that had a 86-87 blue Civic hatch, looked mint.

i love the blue. i miss mine so much

What exactly ya looking for?

Why did you edit that :lol I saw the list that was there for a minute. Well was looking for something auto for my girl. Ended up grabbing an '00 Civic from Looksexys2000 today. I on the other hand would love to find an 07-08 TLS or 04-06 TL 6MT black/black or white/black, or the green/tan even, under 60k miles. Also a 98-01 CRV awd 5spd, any color, high miles is fine.

Because there were literally 748 choices… thought Id narrow it down… lol