Lets talk flashlights.

Stl 75635 is the item #

I have 2 streamlight stingers LED… they are pretty good, but, in the winter they go dead FAST. (mine also has the awesome strobe feature… really fucks up a persons night vision)

oh, and a trusty 4 cell mag light… works pretty good as an offensive tool too.

This is true, Brian the owner is a good dude and a shooting buddy of mine. He usually has a good selection on hand, if he does not have it he can get it.

The new Streamlight Strion is an awesome light. Compact, great battery life, and right in your price range. I own one for home and have one at my shop. 0 complaints and it comes with a car charger and a home charger.

i haven’t really ever need one of these but if there is a buy for awesome flashlights under $75 i’ll take 2. srsly.

I ordered the streamlight protac HL. I figure I’ll give it a shot, I have a feeling I’m going to find end up with something in the 1600 lumen area in the near future, but I’ll wait to see how this streamlight is.
Nothing beats a 5 D maglite for self defense though lol

So I got my Steamlight Protac HL in the mail. It’s actually pretty well build. Not to mention bright as fuck. I was out on the wheeler, turned off my projectors and clicked this on in the middle of the woods. Much brighter than my head lights. Not to mention, it will eff up someones day if you shine it into thier eyes.
I wish there was more modes, I have it set up now as low/high
You can do high/strobe/low & high only also.
The belt clip is removable also, kinda nice seeing it will fit well into your pocket nicely.

You will get numerous websites selling flash lights and you can also get newly launched LED flash lights at affordable prices.

Lol.

Bump 10% off flashlights @ KnifeCenter

http://www2.knifecenter.com/kc_new/store_store.html?a=flashlight&wnKEYWORDdatarq=access&wnWWWCAT_2datarq=access&brand=&min_price=0&max_price=500&country=&instock=t&promo=flashlight-10&utm_source=newsletter11212&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=emailblast&utm_content=textlink