LF: 240 w/ CA18DET or SR20

Got cash sitting in my hands and I am looking for a 240sx with a CA18det or a SR20det. I am ready to come down to toronto this upcoming weekend with cash in my hands, need a car REALLY badly and I dont want to settle for some pos honda. Let me know what you guys got I am ready to buy ASAP!!!

Nick

It would help if you posted how much you want to spend.

I know but then again people see that and try and get more then what they are asking for just because I am willing to spend such amount. See my point Ryan??

I gave a price when we were looking for a S14, its all about knowing if something is overpriced or not. I posted a $15k range and I got PM’s for cars around $11k to 15K, one of them was clearly overpriced and I called the guy on it, other than that people are reasonable.

people will post what they want for their car. if you have 10 thosand to spend and some kid with a s13 says 10 thosand you obviously dont buy it.

Year - make - price range - engine - do you want stock or modded - big spender or son member lol haha

price range is around 7-8 thousand. year doesent really matter either a CA18DET or a SR20DET, mods I dont really care whats done.