License plate ideas

I also agree with the above stated…if your car is FULLY capable of out running any car at anytime THEN please go ahead and use a UGOTURASSWOOPED or MYCARISBYFARTHEBESTANDFASTESTEVER plate. Honestly, if your gonna go for a plate like that I would take it down a notch with something funny like the ones used for example on the other page.

Just my .2 !:burnout:

I dont think your car is even close to being fast enough to have an “owned” plate on the rear… you dont wanna look like an ass when a stock evo owns you… I was going to get one for my car but I couldnt think of anything that would have been good enough, the only one I liked was “1000PLS” but I have nowhere near 1000+ rwhp… so maybe in a few years!

listen to 1320

He is a 13 sec cae at best man,he def should NOT get one of those plates by any means:rofl:

i think GTP EATR is a good one for it!

but nowhere near as good as:

:ugh2:

“yugo etr”
“mopedetr”
“treketr”

or just get a normal plate like everyone else and not look like a fagmo with a “custom” license plate.

Ok atleast have a funny one then. I like the V8haha … And Im not trying to run from the cops. It was a once in a lifetime thing, just to say i did.

I like the one Danteisme has on his 4 door integra. Its NOTORQ (i believe) Makes me mad he thought of it first

Theres a funny one on hondatech . Its an S2000 with “2soon Jr”

What about RiceEtr

as that a cue for the v8 to start laughing at you?

what about ASNSHTBX (asain shitbox)

PA can only have 7 letters. I was thinking about maybe SryOfcr as in “sorry officer”.

Or no tickets please… like “NoTixPLZ” but i cant figure out how to get it down to 7 letters.

what about getting rid of the I in Tix

How about you just leave the plate on the car that you already have…

NoTXplz

Yea, but that might look like… “no texas please” lol.

Thats what I was thinking too, but what good comes from texas. :stick:

only steers and queers come from Texas…

get cumdmpstr

I have an idea, how about you get “2FST-2FR” so you can think of it as “2 fast, 2 furious” and the rest of us can think of it as “2 fucking stupid, 2 fucking retarted” problem solved.