Licensed Electricians?

Need someone who is licensed in Tonawanda.

I’m living out in UT, but my wife’s Uncle/Grandmother live in Tonawanda, and due to some medical conditions , if they loose power for any extended period of time (Aka, more than a couple hours), it could be VERY bad.

Looking for recommendations to call, and or a rough estimate to get a Generator Panel Installed. The family has gotten together and are thinking of doing this for a Christmas present for them this year, so the install won’t be for a couple months.

We’re looking for good ball-park quotes to see if this is something reasonable that we can all chip in for.

Thanks.

Could try PMing Bobby (Carbonfiberhooded). Will give you a good price and this is in his neck of the woods. Can’t guarantee he’d be able to do it, but he does great work!

Whole house or just a place to plug in a portable?

Looking for the switchover panel, the outlet/sub-panel assembly. So all they have to do is start/plug in the outside generator and flip a couple breakers and be good to go. Not the “reverse” feed that most people would do.

That’s what my grandparents use. The have a plug in the garage that after the generator is started they plug it in and it powers certain outlets in there home.

$5000 GENERATOR FBO

I can do it. What kind of generator? Like a natural gas powered one so they don’t have to worry about startup. Something that would sense the outage and come on automatically right?

Nope; just looking for the basic generator switchover/breaker panel install so a portable gas generator can be plugged in. PM me if you could.

PM sent