Little video of me on my motor bike!

for the 3 minutes and 11 seconds, i wasted watching that…

i could have been doing something much more fun…like ripping my toenails off with visegrips.

heres a better pic

or sucking on your moms tit.

ouchhhh. ^^^ :rofl:

are you one of those inner city guys?
Is that a 929?
I need to find me a 600 for next year. I so wanna fucking do that. I’ve tried to pop wheelies on my 929rr and i cant get to ride it for more than 6 feet. lol

:tup: :tup:

WOW most of the ppl hear are haters…the guys got alot of skill…more skill than it takes to look at a tach and shift

[QUOTE=stuntbikes>cars]WOW most of the ppl hear are haters…the guys got alot of skill…more skill than it takes to look at a tach and shift[/QUOTE]

stfu n00b

gtfo.

lol @ “hear”

lol.

looks like fun, i wouldnt mind getting a stuntin bike and just messin around. its like when you were a kid and thought you were the hot shit when you learned to ride a wheelie with your bicycle. except now the motor does the pedaling for you and its alot heavier :smiley:

[QUOTE=stuntbikes>cars]WOW most of the ppl hear are haters…the guys got alot of skill…more skill than it takes to look at a tach and shift[/QUOTE]

see now you fucked up.

Looking at a tach and shifting is not that easy.

he didnt say it was just said stunting might be a tad bit more challenging than drag racing.

have you ever drag raced? Its not that easy.

But anyways

are you one of those inner city guys?
Is that a 929?
I need to find me a 600 for next year. I so wanna fucking do that. I’ve tried to pop wheelies on my 929rr and i cant get to ride it for more than 6 feet. lol

Im definetly getting into stunting bikes next year. It looks like fun. Maybe you can teach me a little something something

I was running 2 tenths of a second off the published times for my 636, so I say can hold my own. Its all about clutch control.

Now get on a motorcyle that weighs 400 lbs, clutch it up but not too hard. Catch it with the rear brake and balance it, now stop using your foot brake and start working the clutch and rear brake with your left hand and the throttle with your right, while jumping around on the bike, sounds easy huh.

No…i didnt FUCK UP. I never said it was easy…i said stunting is hard than drag racing. Ive raced and stunted-imo stuntin is more difficult

OK so then try filling up the tire a bit. and do it. jk.

How much harder is it, with the tire full.
I’ve tried it with my 929 and cant seem to find that right balance point.
and everytime i hit the back brake it slams the front end.

fill you tire pressure to the max and drag race…same as stunting…low tire pressure for a reason…

buy me a tire that will hold air and i will.

give me the money and i’ll do it.

:cjerk:

my bike is always open to anyone who thinks they can ride it better than me?

wanna try come to rochetser and give it a shot.

There are a lot of reasons stunt riding is more difficult than drag racing, that is one of the reasons there are a lot more sport import followers than stunt riders.

Not to get involved…but you get paid to ride your bike…why don’t you buy a tire for it?

because my tires that are givin to my by my sponsorer are in SC, and since ive been in ny my tire has developed a leak.