Little video of me on my motor bike!

lolz

dude im not fucking lame so shut up. im super cool…btw we still on for playing D&D later with a quick game of magic…if so i got my pokemon bookbag ill bring over

ahahahaha its so funny again if you think you can do it go for it.

i took a shit earlier…trust me that takes alot of skill

none of these jackass can stunt…they just talk down like its a bad habit…when they really have no idea about stunting…lack of knowledge=dumbass

[QUOTE=stuntbikes>cars]none of these jackass can stunt…they just talk down like its a bad habit…when they really have no idea about stunting…lack of knowledge=dumbass[/QUOTE]

nevermind dr. spot…this guy made me feel fucking dumber reading his post. you 2 keep posting and ill be retarded by the time im 23

btw your name sucks…and so do you

CARS > STUNT BIKES…

my 92 honda > your bikes

wow a 92 honda thats a fine piece of machinary…lmao

wait which bike is it > than? I have a few of them?

[QUOTE=stuntbikes>cars]wow a 92 honda thats a fine piece of machinary…lmao[/QUOTE]

heh. i am willing to bet his car is faster than your bike…

all of them?

[QUOTE=stuntbikes>cars]wow a 92 honda thats a fine piece of machinary…lmao[/QUOTE]

I hate to admit it, but for some reason that made me laugh super hard.

I thought of some dude fucking with a two stroke motor yelling “a 92 honda?! well that’s a fine piece of machinery.” too funny.

yea ur so right a 92 honda faster than a 600rr sure…what u talkin bout goin fast, u have a thread about being a pussy and on going 168 on a 1100xx…now thats a bitch-why not wrap it out to atleast 180

[QUOTE=stuntbikes>cars]yea ur so right a 92 honda faster than a 600rr sure…what u talkin bout goin fast, u have a thread about being a pussy and on going 168 on a 1100xx…now thats a bitch-why not wrap it out to atleast 180[/QUOTE]

haha. ok. the car was dynoed at 650 whell, but it’s not my car, so i want sackride it…

and 168 is plenty fast when it’s my first time on said bike… with very little experience on a bike. (but still plenty of experience to know that stunting is weak)

ok who cares about horsepower…i dont…what matter is power:weight

yea the civic will beat all the bikes you guys have no problem…end of discussion

bye bye

johnsons…

it wouldnt take much…their stunt bikes…nothin like moto gp

even i’ll admit a 650 horse civic will crush most bikes…power to weight on that civic would be pretty crazy

ill race it with a pink zx10r

650 would be faster but my bike is pretty much stock and yours is heavily modified…their are plenty of heavily modified bikes faster than ur civic…how the 3ft tall wing, fart can, and neons treatin ya lol

[QUOTE=stuntbikes>cars]how the 3ft tall wing, fart can, and neons treatin ya lol[/QUOTE]

yeah, ok.

you got a pink 10?