Little video of me on my motor bike!

Example number 2:

A bad response to the initial thread jarring response.

This response wasn’t as snide as the post it is responding to, but unfortunately, it is not worth your time. You know newman is doing nothing but instigating you with a response like that. No one asked if you get paid to do that shit, no one ever stated that they get paid to do anything.

I get paid to come online here, and scratch my balls all while resizing LUNs and managing exchange stores… but I’m sure you didn’t need to know that.

did i miss something? :hay:

You need to post more vids. :tup:

yeah something like that

[QUOTE=stuntbikes>cars]1100xx…why not wrap it out to atleast 180[/QUOTE]

Dah, because they top out at 170?

This thread is full of 2 wheeled rice. The whole goddam attitude of the stunters screams tri-level spoiler.

Reading this thread is too strenuous. Why is it that the stunting leghumpers can’t spell or use punctuation properly?

Awesome vid man…takes alot of sack to do what you do. :tup: do being that good in three to four months.

i like the handbrake for the rearbrake too

becuse wes fall off my bike and bump muh head to many time!

uhuh!

Welcome/Bienvenidos aboard
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

I have a handbrake setup that controls the rear brake.

so thats how you guys do it. sweet.

thanks bro you still rockin the quads?

lol. another ga thread moved to OT simply because of me.

however. the rear handbrake is sweet. never knew about those…

your mom would be proud

nope everything i owned i have sold…Down Payment on a house>* toys for now.

i will get another YFZ450 though… i miss it way more then my R6 i had

nah. she’s probably slap me for not doing something productive.

Example number 3: Dumbass newbies.

Great, so you support stuntbiking! You let everyone know about how you think stuntbiking is so much better than cars in general that you made it your screen name. Now, as one of your first posts - you generalize and make a completely false statement.

[QUOTE=stuntbikes>cars]WOW most of the ppl hear are haters…the guys got alot of skill…more skill than it takes to look at a tach and shift[/QUOTE]

This response is no better than newmans. And just because newman’s response was the “harshest” and therefore stuck out in your head - you took newman’s SINGLE response and turned it into what “most of the people heRE” think…

Arron has skill, especially for someone who has only been doing this for 3-4 months, that’s balls right there, but nowhere was it mentioned that he was doing this for such a short time until just a recent post.

Now, you bring up “drag racing” because you think that’s what most people here are into - which may or may not be true, but what is the purpose? Different strokes for different folks. If you can’t understand that, then you’re fucked…

Didn’t you ever watch trucks?
I hope you weren’t serious.

BTW - Even the vid you posted was boring, and was only close to entertaining because it was sped up 1000x. And I’ve been riding since I could walk.

regardless… I liked the video… keep it up man… practice makes perfect

edit: the song was probably a big reason people started being douchebags… good song selection and video editing will prevent this

There is too much fucking retardedness in this thread. i have to go home.

aight thanks howie!

i like howies post analysis

but we all have to remember, newman made the first post. slap on the wrist =/

where in the forum guidelines does it say i can’t be an online dick?