LOCK THIS THREAD I GOT A DOOR!

Haha…Right???

Pmed you clinzee. I think i can get you a door. Also black leather, that is if i dont take it…

3 hours is a drive, but have fun finding a door for 75 and then paying 100 to get it painted and still not having it match due to the faded paint of your 94

I put a 98 gsr (black) door on my 94. Matches perfectly…Altho they did change the paint color in 98. I was surprised it matched so well…

i wish someone would hit my car lol

it might match in certain lighting but im sure you can tell at other lighting and it would still be faded compared to brand new paint

do you have any gsr leather interior door panels…?

I have my leather panels? Earl, How is your door gonna perfectly match my paint either? Does the 3 hour drive back magically blend the paints? The car will be painted eventually anyway I think I can live with a little darker door instead of a two foot dent and scrape.

i mean that you would like to sell to me :slight_smile:

Lol Oh well I need mine, I might have an extra if scspeed comes through with this door and it has leather. It’s weird how black integras are always getting blasted by hit and runs. I actually did a lot of investigating into mine and I have this crazy theory of how my car got hit. It ends with two people having sex in a truck behind a bowling alley and accidently hitting the truck into drive and hitting my car.

sorry, bitch knocked the truck car outta park…

no not at all

i will just keep it in my garage, less of a hassle for me anyways, good luck

pm’d i might have one

.and held down the brake long enough to put it in gear. and who fucks with the car on lol:roflpicard:

a better question is who’s tryin to fuck in a freezin ass car

I WAS IN THE POOL!! I WAS IN THE POOL!!

Creepy bowling alley employees, I was walking out to my car one day and saw them in a red truck(same color truck that had to have hit my car) hooking up and stuff. I doubt they were fucking with the car on but I bet that fucker was all excited he got laid and floored it back into my car. The bowling alley refused to let me view the cameras which makes me think they were involved, and I fought a lot to see those tapes.

Still trying to get ahold of that guy for ya clinzee. Ill pm you when i do…Hopefully today.

OK, just let me know I got cash waiting.

pmed…

[quote=ScSpeed;1097208]It MITE just help if you put if its a two door or a four door…

I MITE BE ABLE TO RELOCATE MY FOOT IN YOUR ASS:nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::grouphug::spank::spank:

wtf??? where did this come from?

BAN