LOCK THIS THREAD I GOT A DOOR!

LOL What is wrong with this dude?

It MITE just help if you put if its a two door or a four door…

If its a four door pm me i mite b able to help you out…

I have red coupe doors if you need them, let me know?

a friend of mine has one, its white and mint iirc

i’ll see what he’s looking to get for it

it MIGHT help you to learn to spell…

j&j on bailey

lol I was in a hurry it’s a two door I need it next week once I get the cash situation under control so just pm me with what ya got and how much you want and we can figure it out. A mint door would be perfect as long as the price is right.
Does J&J have a teg there? Or maybe a Couple? There are other things I want too but those are more when it is convenient to grab.
-Colin

There is about 20 tegs there, You will find what you need i promise you that. The guy is a prick on prices tho.

BUMP. I need a driver side door for my black 2 door 94 Integra. I will give 75 dollars to anyone who brings me a door with no rust on it. I don’t care what color it is although I really want black. Find me a door and have it in my garage and I will give you 75 dollars, I do not care how much you got it for. It must be rust free and black but if it really comes down to it any color will do.

when do u need this by?

i have a black one with no rust and in pretty decent shape, would just need to be buffed etc as its been sitting out

$100 you pick it up zip is 18840

By next spring lol when I take the car out of the garage I’m lazy I will just let the money work for me. Earl where is that?

Edit- Earl thats to far I’m sure I can find something cheaper and closer than 3 hours away

Well i should have my doors off in a week or two but they are teal lol, theres no rust on em tho

Well I will probably take the driver if I can. Does it have the black leather interior?

No, its the gsr cloth interior, but you can just switch out your door panels

Yeah I think we might be working something out who knows. SOMEONE BRING ME A BLACK DOOR AND I WILL GIVE YOU 75 DOLLARS.

ill do 60 for mine but its green

what is it with people hitting a 2 dr black integra and peacin out, (biff)

buy 95mx6’s door so he can finish his swap

there are several at one of the yards on william. 2060 or marks or something.

lol somebody should start a thread

my teg rear qtr got crunched from the previous owner’s neighbor talking on her cell not paying attn and backed into it

incidentally the car is a black 2dr