Logitech G51 Speaker Set $75

Priced for a quick sale. They are a year old, but never cranked past half way. Comes with original box. All accessories. No problems at all. Pretty much mint.

716 880 0056

Leaving town wed morning, so get ahold of me soon if you want these. Willing to drive…15 minutes at the most, coming from Holland.

Looks like this…
http://images.tigerdirect.ca/skuimages/large/Logitech-G51-L23-6335-main1.jpg

Performance

• Matrix mode: Turn on Matrix mode to create 5.1 surround sound from 2-channel stereo sound sources such as music or legacy games. Music Matrix mode delivers a natural audio profile, while Gaming Matrix mode boosts the subwoofer and rear satellites for a more intense gaming experience.
  • FDD2™ sound technology: FDD2 technology produces a uniform soundfield anywhere in the room.
  • High-performance audio: 155 watts of total RMS power.

Convenience and Control

• Dual precision mute: Mute just the audio output when you need to hear what’s going on around you. Mute only the microphone when you don’t want to be overheard.
  • Weighted, non-skid control pod: Enjoy quick and convenient access to your audio controls.
  • Rotating stands: Mount your satellite speakers on the wall.
  • Center-channel clip: Secure the center-channel speaker to the top of your LCD monitor.

Ugh I wish this were a week from now

Nobody has pmed me yet about them. And im out of town now anyway and wont be back until next tuesday. So odds are good Ill still have them.

i might have an interested buyer… is the price firm?

I’m assuming you’re not willing to ship these bad boys.

my friend wants this but wants to know if you can use it for a tv. if so he will offer you 50. we live on GI

Bump. Just got back from out of town. I am more than willing to ship these, but at the buyers expense or an agreed upon price.

Still for sale! These are super cheap guys!

will they work for a tv?

Im sure theres cables you can buy so it will, but as is? Probably not set up for it, no.

I’d get them… but I’m not going to holland -.-
if you come to buff, lemme know.

I can meet you half way. Thats no big thing. But not all the way out to Buffalo. Im never out that way. If you wanna meet, send me a PM.