long fuckin day: my recent purchase

Mine was just fine :slight_smile:

subarus fucking SUCK. most people i know who own one have had issues with it, modded or not.

audi>subaru

no way dave, mafdark hasth the besth carsth… be nice guyths

Audi > Subaru

I plan on driving the hell out of this car, rallycross, autocross, track days until the honda gets going, and all winter long on the blizzaks. That’s what a impreza is for.

An audi is for a 18yo rich girl’s highschool graduation present. Fuck that shit.

yikes this thig is deff going to blow up

M04r pics na0w!!!

Tuning issues aside, Subarus tend to pop because oil pumps cavitate at high RPMs. Case mods and/oil oil pumps mods eliminate this. The five speed, well that’s a different story but again revolves around something being put through severe duty it was never designed to handle.

Audi/V have their own basket of issues as well and I’m sure if taken round for round they’ed be pretty close :lol

But when it comes to AWD grip in the slip, Audi Quattro > Subaru “dynamic drive”(stock per stock)

BOOM, there’s the hammer of the law. :ponder

yea, idk. i think its gonna blow up if you drive the balls off it.

but i wish you luck.

almost every sti in this area has blown up once if not twice or even three times. those ej25 motors are junk.

Hey foo!

How many honda motors have blown up in the area? seriously, you up the power and beat on it, things will blow. That’s the nature of the game.

i actually cant think of any honda motors that blew up

Along those lines, the RS is #4 or #5, and what, might I ask is the other? (Assuming a new tow vehicle & accesories)

Audi ftw

not as much as doggy ej25’s.

i’ve increased the power in a few cars and one went for 60k, sold it and now has over 100k running 28psi thru with an upgraded turbo and no issues. it was a TDI though so i’m not surprised its still running.

that yellow itr hatch that mike from synapse blew up.

hes pooling together all hondas, not built bseries’

but again its the nature of the beast. beat on a car, they break someday.

just dumparu’s have a tendancy to explode unprovoked. stock form. cant help they have flaws from the factory.

cracked ring lands: its what makes a subaru, a subaru.

subaru=junk

thanks, I got that when you said it on the first page.

just checking:thumbup

I finally think I made out well with a car purchase.

For the price that I sold the PPG trans out of the blue car, that I am continuing to part out and will sell stock, I was able to pick up this gem. Over 180k on the clock but new a new transmission and diff. Mods included upgraded rear calipers, wilwood 4 pistons up front, LSD rear diff, Carbon hood (plus stock hood), WRX seats, lip/spats.

The body has been repainted but isn’t perfect. Someone scuffed the rear quarter along the wheel well down to the metal. It doesn’t look like it’ll be all too expensive of a fix.

Seems like it should be a damn good car to throw all the other parts on that I have laying around and of course I’ll be buying a new motor and putting it on the shelf for when this one pops, since you know audis incompletely unreliable.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/Mafdark/25%20RS/100_0934.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/Mafdark/25%20RS/100_0936.jpg

Not bad for the price of a transmission.