LONG SHOT: Arcade style dartboard (like the kind in the bar)

Just as the title states. I can get one new for like 2500 but I’m not spending that. I found a few knockoffs in the less than a 1000 range, but figured maybe someone on here owns a bar or knows someone that owns a bar/arcade that sells old stuff.

-Mike

Craigslist always has a couple around 6-800 I was going to buy one, but my basement ceiling is too short :frowning:

From what I know must of these dart machines are leased. The company takes a percentage of what’s in the coin box. You will have your best luck on CL. But expect to pay 700/800 for one.

I bought one off CL for 550 last year in very good condition. It’s a guy over in West Seneca that repairs them on the side, has dartboards, touchscreens, pinball, etc.
Let me see if I can find his number.

https://buffalo.craigslist.org/search/sss?sort=rel&query=dart%20board there are at least 5 on CL right now for as low as $575.

I bought one on CL from some guy west of darien, he buys them fixes and flips them.
I bought it got it home THEN realized it wont fit in the basement. but when people are over we are always in the garage playing poker, drinking, so in the garage it stays.
it’s the top gun challenge/ arachnid older one with the monochrome amber screen, but its just RCA for video out so lots of people put a LCD screen in, or output it to a larger tv off to the side. if you get one of the top gun ones and it does not have the Gotcha game on it, for like 20 bucks there is an eprom chip you can buy that will upgrade it and throw in a few more games (Gotcha and a few others).

Thanks for the replies guys! Sending a couple messages now!

Did you spend 5 minutes to google or try craigslist before spending 10 minutes here concocting a WTB thread? Jesus man.

Yeah, but I was hoping someone on here owned a bar or company that had some used ones laying around. I don’t have a choice now, I have to go to CL. Hopefully I don’t get mugged and gang raped. If I do I’ll be sending you a “thank you” edible arrangement.

there was an older one on CL in Rochester for $200 the other day.