Long time no talk....

You should have poked her ass with your finger.

fixed.

That’s awesome man! Even though you didn’t win, it’s still cool you made it as far as you did!

Yeah dude it was crazy. They treated us like celebrities, everywhere we went was in this awesome 2k sports RV, 5 star hotel, got to meet a bunch of former/current players and celebrities. It was awesome. Each loser got $20,000

$20,000 for playing video games! That’s awesome

not bad at all!

Funnist part of the weekend. I was right behind the cameras when this went down. Lucky they got to dance with Kate haha

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-lUeLTr45U[/ame]

Congrats dude! Even losing, you’re still a winner lol.

dude congrats!!! It’s fucking awesome you got 20k to play video games and got to get caught staring at kate uptons cleavage in person. That is badass no matter how you cut it.

haha on the TV interview, i kept looking, i couldnt help it…awkward as fuck haha

who cares. THEY FUCKING PAID YOU 20 grand to check out that girls tits. Fuck em if they can’t take a joke!

yeah man, this is going to be on tv on spike tv may 24…tune in if for nothing else to see me staring at her tits

Walt! Good job man!

Thanks Mr. Gage! how the hell you been man?

Been good bro, yourself?

Hey guys quick reminder! tonight at 1130 on Spike the show that they made about me and the other 7 will be on!!! Oh yeah Kate Upton tooo haha

Nice job, Walt. Good to hear from you again!

WTF? You’re on here Walt? LOLOLOLOL. It’s Mathias.