Look at my new car!!!!!

We all think people care about our latest purchase so hear is a thread about mine. :slight_smile:

2005 Carrera S with only about 2000 miles on it!!! (Now everyone can start telling how bad it is to buy a car that sat blah, blah, blah.) It was in a very nice, heated garage which helps.

The gentleman ordered it with pretty much every option I would have chosen including the color which I think is beautiful… Artic Silver.

Here is just a sneak peak for now…

The Honda Civic, I mean BMW e30, I mean BMW M5, I mean 997 of NYSpeed.

Congrats!

Thanks Mike.

This car is cleaner than any new car I have purchased. I honestly think it has never been wet! He cringed when he saw my long stone driveway and then told me I need to get it paved. lol

why i see no pictures of said car?! nice purchase though, err i think

:tup:

NYPCARSPEED.COM/FORUM.PHP

Congrats, I have looked at that car many times online. Hope you were able to negotiate him down a bit.

You can tell him to take down the autotrader ad BTW.

So whats the build date? is it a small IMS bearing car or the larger revised IMS bearing car?

Jeller

There’s not much to look at…

Yeah more pics man :tup:

:tup:

Really hoping it’s the revised IMS because a car that was babied like that is a prime candidate for IMS failure.

Congrats. Welcome to the new civic crew. :tup:

Well, depends on how you want to look at it. For $3K the old bearing style can be updated fairly easy. If its a newer style bearing, then it requires a complete engine tear down to replace. But the failure rates on the newer bearing are much lower.

One more glimpse… (I LOVE these wheels.)

http://www.ajglitterimages.com/711.gif

Thanks. Mikey likey.

P.J. O’Rourke called it an “ass-engine Nazi slot car.”

Looks great, Mike.

:bigtup:

Looks pristine.

Thanks Obama

I was going to hire some new employees but I had to stay under a certain number to avoid Obamacare. Not hiring those people saved me a ton of money so I bought myself a car!
Thanks Obama! :smiley:

You and Jagermeister can be twins! Looks nice im sure you will enjoy it.