Look what I just picked up...

Sorry for the crappy camera phone pics in a dark garage! :wink:

-TJ

(4) 2K1 SS 10 Spokes (17x9") w/ 275/40 Kuhmo Victoracers. The tires are used, but still have plenty of life left in 'em (you run these past bald). I couldn’t pass up the deal I got; $350.

-TJ

i got those rims:D

whats the bolt pattern on those?

Originally posted by 97GrandAMLD9
whats the bolt pattern on those?

5 on 4.75" I believe.

-TJ

yeppers

I think I’m going to bolt 'em up tomorrow and hit some clover-leaf off/on-ramps. :smiley:

-TJ

i like those wheels i just wish i would of found the chrome ones for
my old truck but who cares now. my wheels are on the blazer

nice.

good choice of tires TJ:cool:

oooooo an f-body owner that thinks he can take turns. lmao

they must have finally got around to making auto-x class for cars with oars…

Originally posted by Darkstar

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: but ahh dont see you making to many turns unless its on wheel dollies:tounge:

Ha, never watched a event around here?

Fbodys pretty much click off the FTD’s everytime, only to be blown away by a almost stock CRX on slicks :eek: and a few vettes.

I have yet to see anything older then a 4th gen z up there though… Those cars handle a hell of alot better then you probably know.

LoL… you know as well as I do that Fbodies do just fine @ the AutoX. Obviously the more open the course the better they’ll do, but even tight courses they can hold their own (it just sucks going full lock to full lock to full lock…). Here’s a ‘boat’ that seams to do alright: and this one does pretty damn good too:

-TJ

PS- the series I’m going to run this summer should have plenty top of 2nd gear turns and 3rd gear straights… huge venue.

Originally posted by tjZ28
(4) 2K1 SS 10 Spokes (17x9") w/ 275/40 Kuhmo Victoracers. The tires are used, but still have plenty of life left in 'em (you run these past bald). I couldn’t pass up the deal I got; $350.

-TJ
i run all my tires to the threads