lookin for an 1985 ae86 plzzzz help

hi if any1 has or know whos trying to sell a 1985 ae86 corolla can someone let me know
cell is 416 659 2503 or add streetrebel69@hotmail.com thanks.

Whats the budget?

well how much could u get one for ???

adam is an importer… he has a rather large assortment of cars available to him at any one time.

i would assume that anything worth buying would be over 5000 dollars canadian.

i beleive he had a levin posted up before christmas for aroun 6800 or so?

some are more some are less…

finding a decent condition ae86 in ontario is tough for sure tho.

GT

there is one on gtcars check it out

my friend has a really nice one for sale. It’s a 1986 GTS.
fresh paint, TRD springs, KYB shocks, yokohamas on MK2 supra wheels, sparco seat… and no rust :slight_smile:

hes asking around 5 g’s for it, PM me for his #

very nice car.

Ive seen some that require major body work for around 1500+ to decent conditioned ones for arounf 4-6g’s, once in a awhile, but if your looking to make it initial d style, ur too late ive seen some already, so originality is gone lol

I got a Coupe its 5 speed its lowered eibach springs and kyb shocks and it is black and white i think 280 km theres an intake that came with the car to i’ll be selling the car in about a month I dont think i wanna let it go unlsee it get somthing close to 2500

i have one. its an 85, no emissions baby. 1000
does not start. pm me

heh i think ive probly owned 2 of the best condition ones myself.

the first one i had is back up for sale as well

got a nice 20v and some very fancy parts in there…

GT

Were working on one now thats listed at 1,000,000 JPY. I wont complain about the price, as the car is just spotless and has been maintained to a T. The cheapest we have sold in Japan, was for 450,000 JPY. And even then it was considered a good mechanical car, but had some minor accident history.

On another note, Ill have our company hachi sent over soon, once the motor is prepped at Tomei and the paint is finished.

Good luck again D1KING!

is that a gts or sr5?

sam