Looking for 1991-1995 KA24DE engine set

Hello Son240sx

I have decided to start the build up on my 1989 S13 hatch, I am looking for complete KA24DE motor set with uncut harness, possibly transmission (if its in mint working order). The ideal motor set would be from an S13.
I am willing to Spend $50-$500 dollars cash in hand, depending on condition of motor,tranny etc.
I am also willing to pick up the parts if your around Barrie or the GTA.
I was hoping to find the engine and trans. hopefully within the next 2 weeks. I want to start my turbo build :p:D:D:cool:

Thanks for your help, and the interest in the thread.

Cheers
Brennon

I have a 93 s13 with a DE in it. New stage 2 clutch masters clutch, tps, crank seal, belts, chain and guides were done 2 years ago. K&N typhoon intake. Transmission shifts super smooth. Quiet. Trans and engine both always run on Synthetic oils. Royal purple in trans and Q or Mobil 1 in engine.

I’m looking for 800 including the intake and clutch. If you just looking for the engine I’m sure we can work something out.

PM me if you’re interested. I will have pictures up tomorrow in my f/s thread. Still in car. So you can come hear it run also.

sorry i lied. The chain, tensioner and guides were done in July of 2000.

hey I have a ka24de engine+auto transmission with everything you need. they have just over 100k on them and all compression is fine. I live in Georgina south lake simcoe (1h 20m south east of Barrie) I will pm you.