looking for a black or white 91-93

yeah like the title says im looking for a 91-93 . i didn’t post this in teh classified section cause i still have a s13 and im looking for a new replacement , so if nay one is wanting to let there s13 go or know any one that is please let me know.

i got a 93 with 185,ooo on leathers and everything orginal with 1 year warranty

nice pm sent

bump … people find me a car! blades car needs a twin fast :smiley:

my car needs a twin too, its all smashed up she needs some loving too . :frowning:

hey Brad what about that white s13 we saw in your area? is it still there?

i dont know, havnt been that way in awhile, i would go and check but as you know i have no wheels as of now.

there is a white S13 coupe for sale in pickering, it is at this car lot on the south side of highway 2, about 1km east of brock road. I’ve seen it there for months now.

hi guys i now u 2 of u guys are looking for parts car i have 1 but it is in mint shape and the thing is i cant find the owner ship i am asking $2000 so if u guys are looking for a good parts car this is the 1 i would like

Shawn240: 2g’s for a parts car!!! you’re not serious are you?

Hanzzzzz: you would happen to know if it is a 91+ coupe would you? also rabbit is looking for a hatch not a coupe. I’d be interested in the coupe though :smiley:

hey anthony, i thought you didnt want a coupe thats why you got your hatch… changing your mind now or you want 2 cars?

im wondering now if that white hatch i showd you is still there. cus if it is the price should be alot lower for it now.

Anthony wants a coupe !!! lol after he saw how nice it can be!

Anthony: U KNOW I’M RIGHT ! LOL:D

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2283/redshiftcargk3.jpg

SO WHAT!!! that coupe is SEXY!!! im going to find one just to do that to it “droolz” :smiley:

only from that view and with that frontend lol…i joke, i joke, i kid, i kid(inside joke)

the one i was talking about was a 91-93 with a sunroof. im not sure its still there, but it might be.

^^ lol you go on with your bad self eminem jr… :smiley:

SO RABBIT!!! did you get the car yet???

im sorry im not eminem :frowning:

that i know… thats why i said jr… lol.

for sale: 1993 240sx vert. ltd editon, black, newer top, rebuilt transmission, rebuilt engine, everything stock, located in Alberta, Canada. Very rare as only 160 convertibles were imported into canada that year. May take trade or part trade of a ski-doo or yamaha snowmobile or best Dodge Dakota truck offered. Contact and pics via email at timberworx@xplornet.com is prefered. Best offer or trade by christmas '08 gets it or it stays in storage for next summers use. Recent service before summer road trip after several years of climate controlled storage in vancouver. Must come to my location in alberta as car is currently here to finalize deal/trades with min. 72 hour advance notice.

hahahaha what a scam artist. Not gonna happen man. You can’t post as a brand new member in the classified so you come here? COME TO ALBERTA, buy my car. Pics of cars always look far better than seeing the car in person. What if someone goes all the way there only to find out it’s a POS??