looking for a camcorder

Hey guys I use to know a lot about technology, but i have been out of the loop so i dont know whats good and whats not

not something state of the art, but has good zoom, good lighting, good picture/video/sound quality, battery life would be nice, but not meaningful

if someone has a nice camera that they like can you give me the model number and shit or can recomend. i have about up to $200 for a good new/used one.

so if someone can help me i would fucking LOVE it

hahahahahaha

i have a i have a sony handcam it has the digital ability and fuckin is amazing… i think that it was like 400 a few years ago and then last year it was 300 very nice camcorder and takes pictures good enough for the internet. the model is dcr-hc30 ntsc great video though

if you just need A camcorder. I have one in my basement that needs a battery, but i’m talking like $50. pm if interested i can find the thing and model number to let you know.

i have an old school sony one that takes 8mm tapes… i’d be willing to sell it… works fine.

i also have a new JVC that runs off a harddrive… it’s tiny and takes dvd quality videos… it’ll run a little more than 200…

you got a model number of the jvc

JVC GZMC200

i thank ya