Looking for a cheap rider

Im looking to get a riding mower cheap. If anyone has anything let me know. Doesnt have to be pretty but must run and cut. A little work needed maybe ok if its worth it.

i have two.

i have to go in the barn to double check specifics but

one is a '99 john deere sabre. 14hp motor 42" cut. nice shape. needs key switch and starter relay. front tire goes flat. hood had crack in it but has been fixed with aluminum on backside and rivets.

the other is an earlier 90’s montgomery ward. 18hp briggs and stratton v twin. 42" cut. this thing is a freakin beast and will cut down brush if you need to. has a stack on it with a rainflap, flames painted on the hood, and a holley choke cable. rear tires go flat but will stay aired up a few days. has tire chains in rear. front tires have new tubes in them and front axle has been welded so it wont sit or cut crooked. also comes with a snow thrower attachement and all required parts to put that on.

i would be willing to sell either one as is or fix up and sell. or sell both as a package. i intended on selling one and keeping the other, although i use the push mower most of the time to cut my lawn.

We had a rider with the 18hp v-twin briggs. Had 2 pipes coming out the front, sounded like a Harley at idle. It was a dirty nasty pig that was pissed off and never backed down.

what you looking to get for them?

I dunno, 300 for the pair? Make an offer im pretty negotiable. Ill be in the garage all night tonight but tomorrow and Sunday ill be out of town

Interested