Looking For a skilled worker

HI, my name is AJ Schmitt and i run Break Thru Motorsports I am looking for someone that has knowledge about mechanic’s and or about aftermarket parts. I need someone that knows the import scene,is a hard worker and wants to grow with our company. I will need someone around may. So take a look at my site and If you have a good understanding about the parts we sell,write me back or email me for more details. Thanks
http://www.breakthrumotorsports.com

Not to bust your balls, but theres a big thread i n the On Topic forum

http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31748&page=5

Post in ther ebefore some nazi mod deletes this.

do you live in shaler?

…i mean…it DOES say that in his basic info under his name…

im pretty sure i wasn’t talking to you xlogic

Don’t get your panties in a bunch they were just pointing out the obvious that you missed. Calm down.

Yes, 8grand and I live in Shaler, close to Millvale for now. We’re about to move to our new house in Penn Hills.

Break Thru Motorsports will be offering Sponsorships this up coming summer 2008. More information will be posted at a later date.

Is this shop around here or what?

do you live in FvilleMthrFr

:slight_smile:

something like that!

:1320:

ya i graduated from shaler in 03, just wanted to know who else was from shaler

I’m pretty sure you’re trying to advertise your business here without coughing up some scrilla. So sit down and shut the fuck up before you start pissing people off.

Break Thru Motorsports will be offering Sponsorships this up coming summer 2008. More information will be posted at a later date

so how about sponsoring Pittspeed?

Darkstar, what are u taking about. I posted that for employment i didn’t know there was a place for job listings. If I would have said something like come work for me its the best company around click the link to go to my site then that would be wrong. I have been looking into sponsoring Pittspeed. I only joined a couple months ago and haven’t talked to anyone that runs Pittspeed, But anyways i wasn’t trying to advertise or start shit on here im just looking for people into imports and racing.

You missed the point entirely. Pittspeed has a policy that you do not advertise ANY business/business opportunities you have ties to without being a site sponsor. Get it?

FYI, the people that run the site, are the ones reprimanding you :naughty:

Sorry guys, I really didn’t know I couldn’t offer employment without being a site sponsor. Won’t happen again

like someone previously said, you can post it in the on-topic thread advertising jobs.