Looking for Charitable Audi R8 Owner

I know there are a couple in the Buffalo area. I am looking to get a hold of one of the owners to ask an hour or so of their time with their car. If anyone does know someone, or possibly know someone that knows someone that has one please PM me. I can fill you in there and see if there isn’t someone willing to work with me for a cause.

I know I am being kinda vague but Id like to keep communications 1on1. But if someone comes along and we things work out, further details of whats going on may come out here, depending on the arrangements with the owner.

I am kinda taking a shot in the dark here, but feel that if something comes out of it, any effort I can give is worth it.

If there is an issue with this post, any moderators that have a problem ,please PM me before closing.

Thank you to anyone that can help.

I may be able to help, I know a few owners well but I can’t make promises on what they will say. Though some pretty detailed information will probably needed to forward to them. Shoot me a PM, I will see if I can help

If you could just forward their addresses, gate security codes and the vin number, I’ll let you know the details.

I have seen a Black one parked outside Wells Fargo in Orchard Park a few times. Maybe stop in and ask who the owner of a Black R8 is…:shrug:

He sold it.

It seems, this came too late. I may share what was going on. But not at the moment, possibly tomorrow for anyone that cared, and thank you to those that showed an interest in helping.

um. so… you gonna share?

Does anyone know someone who owns a 69 camaro? I need to ask them for a favor.

Waut?

This thread fucking sucks. I wish I had an R8 so I could not help you

:word: