Looking for Coilovers

Preferebly tein ha’s, cusco, gabs, but shoot me a pm with what you got. If you accept trades, I have a bings catback for trade plus some cash, I also have 7 spokes with rubber laying around too, shoot me a pm and we can work something out.

Hey man whats up.

I have EXACTLY what your looking for. We have a set of Cusco’s (2nd from top of the line) and a set of Tein HA’s coming very soon.

Here’s the info on them as well as a pic of the exact set you’d be getting.

Cusco Comp 2’s, dual height adjustable coil & shock tavel, front camber plates, 4 way dampening front, 8 way rear, 9/7 spring rate, 2 1/2" inverted mono tube design, extra spring assist to help prevent bottoming out, used for only approximately 2K km’s and FULL anit-rust protection coating on them. These are fully guranteed to be in perfect working condition as well. The price is $1200.00, NO TAX, includes your SON 15% discount and come with a 30 day warrenty. A deposit of $500.00 will reserve them for you and you can pay off the balance after they arrive and you come to pick them up.

http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/10987S13_cusco_comp2s.jpg

Tein HA’s, 16 way dampening adjustable, 8/6 spring rate and full Teflon coating for rust protection. These only have approximately 3500 Km’s on them and are fully guranteed to be in perfect working condition. The price is $1000.00, NO TAX, includes your SON 15% discount and a 30 day warrenty. A deposit of $400.00 will reserve these and again, pay the balance when they arrive and you pick them up.

http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/10987S13_tein_HA.jpg

So let me know if your interested and hope to hear from you soon.

Take care.

Easy 8)

megan racing…1200 bucks shipped to your door… best value out there…
1 year warranty included.
peace

still looking for coilovers, I NEED THEM ASAP! as my engine is going in and i want to do the suspension right away. I have money, just pm me with what you got.

The two sets I posted above are still available if your interested.

Just let me know.

Easy 8)

The first ones should be going on my car :cry:

Stupid money.