Looking for Hatch/b16 parts & gsr tranny

So 250$

^ works for me.

ill buy your b16 tranny… pm me your price

i need a gsr tranny or i cant drive my car…so either buy one to trade me or figure something else out im not going to sell it and then spend a month trying to find a tranny to buy

Just dropped to 200$

oh looking at your parts list i figured you wernt driving the car. if you find whatever your looking for ill take that tranny

sounds good, anyone interested in selling me a chipped po6 or p28? i have a virgin p06 and a virgin p72 to throw into the mix…lmk

I’m not even at 4k with my ITR tranny at 65. You’re either lying or your tach is way off.

Its ok. He doesn’t meet up for parts anyway.

dude i was there with the parts…idk how to get ahold of you…

Um how about the phone number I PMed you. And the part where you said you would call me when you got there.

sooooo did he fuck his sister orrrr no frank

sorry dude i didnt write down the phonenumber, i figured i could find you there pretty simply, or you find me i mean a primer hatchback with a CF hood and steelies is pretty distinguishable…imstill interested if you are bro

You described almost every Civic owned by a PR. Good job.

this guy almost makes Failvis look legit

dude i know many “PR’s” as you describe them and NOT ONE of them has a primer hatch, CF Hood, or steelies…actually all of the ones i know either have boosted or built all motor b series setups, and one has a k20…so idk where the PR’s your talking about are but the ones i know have some nice setps…and referring to people by race is pretty fucked up

Referring to those animals that are commonly called PR’s is perfectly suitable. It’s how we distinguish one another, like dogs sniffing asses.

You have the most common reference; people can distinguish you across the country, you banged your sister balls deep.

You are so far out in left field. Your location used to be “Amstericccccco” yet you try to act all chill with the PR’s and say its fucked up to be racist?

You didnt quote the second PR in your reply, you must be racist. And the ones he is talking to are JUST like the one I had the pleasure to talk to while pumping gas last night on central in my jetta; “yo meng, that shit got turbo? its gotta it sounds really deep.” this came from a hispanic person in get this, a primer gray hatch back, altezas, big sideways mounted fart can… but yeah your right it didnt have a cf hood, it was just primered black to make it look CF from a distance. 101% PR’d out hatchback.