Looking for performance shops to send 12volt work my way

I am First Bass, Actually Chaz at First Bass, Im looking to get business movin a little better than its been, not that its been bad, but it has been slow kinda like my Nissan, and my Ranger. Anyways time to be serious i guess.
Some people may have seen my sticker on an old customers Blazer at World of Wheels, It was not my work That customer is a good friend of mine and a while back when he didnt have a system, just bagged, we threw some stickers on it for advertisment, After the show I recieved many calls teaching me not to put my sticker on just anything, cause this Particular customer decided to build his own Fiberglass enclosure and was dead set on getting it in the show, I couldnt stop him, so Just to clear the water I decided to put this out thier.
A little actuall history on me.
I am 28yrs old, been doing 12v for 12 years, I began reading the mags. when i was 13. I grew to an understanding of the electrical systems and strange configurations, and the things i couldnt make myself i was able to find info on doing, like a multi relay configuration to be used as a remote start for instance.
I worked outta Auto Concepts in Daytona beach with one of the best teachers Ive ever had, who show’d me how to be creative with Fiberglass, My Step Father made body panels for Coach and Chassis for almost 4 years along with my lil bro, all that fiberglass info leaked over to me and I began making interesting designs.
I then went to work for RPM in warrendale where i stayed for almost 2 years as thier saleman/installer of audio/video and specializing in custom enclosures
They began to take to the Hot Rod business rather heavily and It just wasnt where my heart was, so I stray’d creating First Bass, Allison Parks 1st Car audio and entertainment company.
Sooo. That being said I am currently recieving work from walk ins/ referals from Redline Exhaust, Allison Park Auto, and a few others, but I would like maybe to hear from the guys at ASAP, and Symmatry along with anybody else out thier in the area, if your wondering if i do it here call and ask, i probably do. Thanks guys/gurls I do appriciate it.

are you located on rt8 right next to Fran Saban auto?

just sent you a Private Message. Good luck.