Looking to find a mazda 6 in the junk yard.

So as it states on the title. pretty much anyone that goes to junk yards on a regular, if you come across a 03-05 mazda 6 with either black interior or gray interior, please let me know.

also if you come across a 06-08 with the tail lights still on the car, also please let me know.

im trying to get my hands on a arm rest in black. Im probably going to paint the whole middle console. and well if i paint it black, the gray arm rest will end up not matching the rest of what im doing.

also if you find any seats in these cars to please let me know!

thank you
kevin

you wont find anything that new in a u pull it so you would have to call around to the super expensive ones

I figured that would be the case. but if anyone comes across anything let me know… I’m not in any rush right now anyways with the money situations I’m in but if its found, I’ll jump on it.

I called around not to long ago, maybe last month and no one had anything

There is a 2003 at LKQ self service on Hopkins st in Buffalo. No idea of the interior color- Tan? Gray?

thank you very much. ill have to check that out. you know how long ago that was that you saw it?

tan interior its mushed in front pretty good, i almost took the rims for someone … it was still there 2 days ago, therye pretty slow at taking in and removing cars…

fair enough, thanks for the info. how much did they end up charging you for the rims? were they the 5 spoke 17"

i missed the rims they were gone the next weekend i went, but they were the 17" 5 spoke like i see on them all, sorta like the 3 rims. i forget what they charge for them but therye deffinatly more expensive then m&m…

figured if i can get my hands on a set of those, i can use one set to powder coat while i ride on the others.

If you find a 3 anywhere let me know. I need at least 1 of the alloy rims and seeing if its cheaper locally instead of getting them online that are refurbished.

what year 3? There might be one here in Binghamton.

Also, i was in a yard in Mass recently that was pretty cheap and had a bunch of newer stuff (bunch of RSX, but no front ends)

1. I am looking for the sport style allow wheels. I at least need one. Look like this:

http://image7.autorevo.com/1000/pics/676213_07d95fa4-fe46-4500-bd56-b0bacfa606b3.jpg

17-inch:
Width - 6.5 inches
Offset - 52.5mm
Tire size - P205/50R17 V-rated

boxxa, go on 6crew.com talk to MAZMART Sheldon and see if he can help you out. he may be able to get some stuff for you that your looking for. thats if you cant find something in the junk yard as well.

Will do. Ill keep my eye out in my hunt for a 6 too.

thanks man, hope he helps you out

Vince’s in Lockport would be the only yard that might have one since they get a bunch of crash test cars but the owner is a major dick and pricey.