LOOKING TO TRADE MY 1990 240sx

I want to trade my car for something else. The car is very clean, perfect frame, new muffler, short shifter and the engine has only 178000km (highway miles mostly), perfect project car or daily driving car. I have no pics right now but im workin on it! email me back at

alex_irvine1@hotmail.com

thanks

what are you looking to trade for?

is it coupe or hatch?

what color is it?

any mods?

I was looking for a jeep YJ or TJ in the 1990’s. It has to be in good shape with kms under 200,000km. what did you want to trade?

alex

not sure yet, I just wanted to get some more info so I could spread the word around here to some of my buddies that may want to pickup a 240

send me a PM and tell me what year/model jeep your looking for. If your interested in a late 90’s (98-99) TJ i may beable to help you out.

the car is a hatchback. exterior is midnight blue with nice blue interior. the car has a new muffler, short-shifter, racing pedals and a perfect frame. IM looking for a newer jeep YJ or TJ only, not 2000+, but later 90’s. the 240 is running great it is a very fast car, with only 178000kms.

pics? posting pics will raise interest of your car %100!!!

I offer my '93 civic sedan for trade. 343,000km, faded red with some body rust, heat works. Runs very well!

NO HONDAS, gotta be the worst cars on the road!

would you consider just selling it?

yeah, im trying to sell it for $3500, ive got pics now so i can send them to you if you want. just e-mail me at alex_irvine1@hotmail.com, but im going to try and post them on here!! Im leaving for Alberta in 10 days so if anyone is truly interested in this car, you shouldn’t wait to try and get this car.

I CANT POST ANY PICS ON HERE…EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND THEM !!!