Lots of Microfiber gloves DIRT CHEAP

I have a LOT of Microfiber gloves in three colors, purple, blue and green. I have around 1000. They fit over your hand and have a nice little nylon liner to keep your hands dry. These aren’t shit quality like some of the ones online.

I’m down to sell them extremely cheap depending on how many you buy.

You come pick them up at my warehouse in Buffalo NY, right off the 33. Minimum of 50 pcs and I will let them go for 2 dollars each. I can go cheaper if you buy more.

Great for washing the car, cleaning the house, wiping your ass or whatever floats your boat.

Email me: yellowaudi at Gmail.com

pic:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]33576[/ATTACH]

anyone? bump

I think 50 min is scaring people away. Sell then min 10 you will probably have better luck.

If I were home i’d buy 50 and split them up smaller for members/ keep 10 for myself.

Great deal. GLWS

I’d take 10 also. Get a list going and we can make a purchase to meet his amount.

Saw similar glove at dollar store yesterday… I won’t tell you how much it was but it was definitely less than what you were asking. I won’t say how much though…

damn, that’s wild they have them at the dollar store - i’d be willing to bet they’re smaller and don’t have the nice liner.

well, either way, make me an offer. didn’t think 10 pcs was really worth someone’s time but I’ll entertain the offers.

thanks for the feedback