lots of stuff for sale computer equipment, music, games etc

i got cables $2 dollars each
a couple of motherboards 1 is a PIII not sure on mhz or ghz that all worked when i yanked them out of the computers and have been sittin in boxes ever sense, they are 20 bucks each and they come with chip/heatsink/ram, the other boards are a pII that is damn near a fossel but it works.

1 epson cx5400 all in one unit. fresh ink but the fuker wont print. proble needs service… you can have that for 50 bucks i payed 200 about a year ago…
i have fans, lights, and other smaller internal asorted wires those are 1 each. the fans are 5 bucks each the cables an shit are a buck each.

an apc usb fingerprint reader 20 bucks.

laptop memory
4 sticks 1gigs each of ddr 2 two of these sticks are pny pc2 5300 memory the other two im not sure of brand but they are same speed.
100 bucks a pair, i also have one pair of samsung ddr2 laptop memory pc2 4200 each stick is 512mb ill sell that pair for 60 bucks.

i also have other asorted sdram and ddr1 memory moduals
sdram pc133 6 128meg sticks ill sell them all for 60 bucks or 10 bucks a peice.
sdram pc133 64 meg sticks also 10 bucks a peice there are 3 sticks
ddrsdram 1 stick 512 speed unknown 25 bucks takes it

i have a lit on it corp cdrom drive 20 bucks takes it, comes with a ide cable

1 creative zen micro mp3 player, no ear buds, works great when charged, already has a shit load of metal on it if you want it take it off my hands for 30 bucks

ADS TECH dvd express (svideo and composit video in, right and left audio in, usb, rip stuff from vhs or a video camera to pc with ease… i payed like 70 bucks for this you can have it for 30, providing i can find the fucking cables.

games each game is 30 bucks
bioshock
sid meiers civilization IV
civilization beyond the sword

2 bass amps
1 amp is a combo crate bx-80
amp number 2 is a 160 watt fender head unit with a crappy looking cabinet.
ill sell the crate for 250
id like to get 400 for the fender head unit you can have the cab its not worth anything to me.

pictures are to big ill see about cutting the size and posting them up later…feel free to dicker with the prices the worst that happens is i say no thanks and sorry.