love it when your steering wheel locks

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/diesel/0/f89e08cc-6c0e-4ae3-a1bd-989900ffbe9c.htm

that would ruin my day

lmao,… thats fucked up.

shitty

hottie

Thank god he had those seats, bar and harnesses. We would not have Sasquatch on film if it were not for them…

holy shit…

wow, nice job … maybe next time they wont have a fucktard driving the tow vehical … that HAD to have been shaking the landrover

if i could feel the 1/8 of play in the hitch onmy dads van, that fucker had to feel the car in the dirt

the subaru could have left the car in the ON position and most likely would never have locked the wheel… live and learn…

:lol: Sorry, can’t feel sorry for someone who doesn’t know how the steering lock works and decides to tow with a strap instead of calling a tow truck.

:lol:

what about the brakes… could have used them when going off the road.

That would make too much sense.

:word:

Not when you have a Land Rover pulling you along.

that really sucks. did anyone watching this with headphones feel really weird when the guy was unscrewing the bolt from the camera? It felt like he was unscrewing something out of my head.

Plus it seemed to me as if the tow driver didnt really know how to tow and going up winding roads didnt even think to slow down or swing out wide to keep the vehicle in tow in the same lane…i was waiting for someone to come around the turn and head on the suby

Yes and no. It looked like he went around that turn a little fast, but he can’t really brake at that point. With a tow strap you really have to be careful about keeping the line tight on a turn. And who really expects the car you’re towing to just drive into the ditch.

he was definitely going way too fast though.

darwin > all of them

trailer > them

Poor GC8.

that vid was deffinately lol…

If it was a real race car the steering wheel lock mechanism would have been removed.