LQQK what i pickup thursday

yeah its still under warranty 100k mile powertrain warranty on anything diesel FTW

its the head gasket. beginning stages

will be diesel less for a week she will be at butler county ford

loaner car FTW

Loaner = getting beat on

off comes the cab

fuck, Im gonna be dieseless too, feels like the trannies smoked in mine. Better start looking for a rebuild

Damn, a lot of bad luck diesels.

Obviously Ford Diesels FTL

Found On Road Dead :slight_smile:

Fucker Only Rolls Downhill

Fixed Or Repaired Daily

Faggot On Rainbow Dick

:rofl:

ordering arp head stud kit

Why ?

so i will not blow another head gasket…the problem with the power stroke is it blows the head gasket out at high boost stock studs stretch

should be cheap insurance since i am keeping it stock

cause they are ARP duh

Sux when you have to put ARP studs into any dizzy at stock boost levels. That’s horse shit. Did you do any research on dizzies before buying a 6-point-blow? They really are a lot of trouble. The turbos blow up, the trannies burn up (though not as bad/often as the trannies behind the 7.3s), and they constantly blow off boost-tubes.

Do yourself a favor and put a boost-tube brace on it now. On my buddies 6.0 Ford had to replace the charge piping (have yours done if it still has the plastic crap when its in for the warranty work anyway), clamps/couplers etc. many many many times. They still had to put an aftermarket brace on to keep it together any time it had a trailer behind it (and they own a concrete pumping business… so that’s pretty much all the time but the trailer is “only” 6-8klbs). They’re finally getting it bought back under lemon law and going for the new motor. They have 2 7.3s with ZERO motor problems. The one has gone through a fuck ton of trannies though, but that one also was very modded for a long time. The one that is all stock + tuner has never had a drivetrain issue.

-TJ

I saw a Super Duty (newer looking turck - prolly a 6.0) today, in Maryland, on a tow truck, with about a 35’ camper behind it. The tow truck was struggling, too.

I would rather have a 7.3, myself. Unfortunately, slow, you didn’t have a choice. Hopefully it all works out for ya. Still a sweet truck.