LQQK what i pickup thursday

ohh…the yellow truck u were up the mile in the other day?

no, thats a 6.0 as well, mine is dark blue

oh cool, that yellow 1 sounded pissed …

pics of urs ? u get rid of the jeep ?

yeah the jeep is gone, I don’t really have any pics of mine right now. At least no good ones

damn…so no more wheel’n ?

nah, it got old and I have more important things (ie the racecar) to worry about

^^ now eric is afraid to take the Jeep offroad…

:rofl:

nice try…you made the right choice going with the powerstroke over a durablow =)

Powerjoke < cummin < climax

lol…my friend just put over 1000 dollars in parts in his duramax and i can still beat him…and the only cummins i would have is the one out at prp that runs 11.9s but your entitled to your opinion

Who cares about 1/4 mile
Any damn diesel turbo pickup can run the 1/4 in a decent time.

I’m talking about pure brute power, loaded pulling a heavy object and have enough balls to get into passing gear and actually pass someone in a safe distance on the freeway and not lag behind on a slight incline blowing black smoke and causing headaches for the people behind them or beside them.

Hell, my tractor from us xpress ( volvo ) could probably run 17’s and it weighed 16,000 pounds.

ok…i pull my race trailer that weighs about 10,000 pounds fully loaded and most of the time i dont even know its back there but i will say again your entitled to your opinion and im not gonna argue with you over the internet about it anymore

and btw just so you know i also have 2 vehicles with cummins in them, a allegro bay motorhome and a 90 pickup so im not just a ford fan boy…i just personally dont like duramaxes specially since the new chevys are hideous

lets see that powerjoke man up tp MATER!

ha i told you guys when you wanna hook chains im up for it

u wouldnt at the BBQ~!

well i felt bad cuz you guys said mater was havin problems or somethin

:zzz: :zzz:

well chaz cheeks and burnyd seen it yesterday

well today i start rocking a rental car… i keep blowing coolant out. no overheating… starting to get pissed. i hope its not a head gasket

:doh: …shoulda bought a chevy

but that sucks slow hope its not a head gasket either for ya…is there a warranty on it still ?