GM Truck-pull Fail

:lol Go government motors!!

LOL@guys with their late model financed trucks doing stupid shit like this with them.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

lolz…nice video

We watched a bunch of guys do that to 3500HDs F350s ect at Trail Rex last year. It was a good time. My GF had to pull a V10 F250 out of the mud with her Wrangler 5spd. The redneck guys were going nuts for her! LoL

exactly why i bought a set of these:

http://image.8-lug.com/f/tech/0812_8l_install_ppe_tie_rod_sleeves/18410031+w250/0812-8l-11-install-ppe-tie-rod-sleeves-stainless-steel-sleeves.jpg

so i can do this w/o breaking tie rods:

LOL!!! that was funny lookin!

This truck is actually nasty, and won all 4 weight classes at a different event!

7500lb, 8000lb, 8500lb, 9000lb In Daisy, GA Nov 09 DMAX takes all four first places

yeah ive seen that truck its a siiick truck, thats a shitty video for rep points for it, but funny as well, it takes some power to do something like that.

Makin fun of GM, when ford can’t even make the power to break anything

technically International couldn’t make the power to break anything. I’m holding judgment for Fords own Diesel products. Time will tell if they drop the ball or not!!!

I’ll bring my International over and pull your house down Wayne!!! Then we’ll see!!

DO IT. Then we’ll see me get a new house!

:rofl YES!!!

been there, done that. tie rod sleeves, lowered tbars, straped center link and upgraded idler and pitman arms.

The reason that happens on the gm IFS is because the axles are out of line with the steering and twists the idler and pitmin arm, in turn bending tie rod ends untill axles break :slight_smile:

EDIT- i have an international… but it has a CAT in it :slight_smile:

I knew eventually you’d see the light! :lol:lol

Its all about compromise, the IFS makes for a wayyy smoother ride, and if setup properly can handle anything and still ride nice…

I know of a powerstroke thats sitting in my garage right now that wont run for shit right now and has given me a ton of problems.

Powerjoke???

:rofl

I"m fuckin with ya man, them damn Duramaxx’s are great motors. I just think the build quality of the rest of the truck isn’t as good. Can’t beat the drivetrain combo.

Dodge has that great Cummins powerplant but it goes to waste with their shitty trannys.

Ford, has… well … nothing at the moment. :slight_smile: