GM Truck-pull Fail

totally disagree with ya on the quality of the newer gm trucks wayne…theyre a god damn good truck…they chew thru brakes but other than that there really isnt alot the commonly goes bad, gas or diesel

yeaaaahh, yesterday the fuel return line broke and ran into problems with the not so simple flare fittings that also have a rubber sleeve involved. Now its either have cps problems or just air in the lines, but of course the obd2 scanner wont connect

it’s ok. I used to work for GM and my buddy still works there… we see it all the time :wink:

its pretty sad that even gm,s smallest gas motor is still stronger than fords biggest gas motor …the powerjoke cant do half what a dirtymax can we can go on forever but untill ya work on all of them you wont be able to see what truck is the better one

Id say that the 6.7TT is on top of its game right now. Trucks are fucking animals.

Not on top but there ok.

no ,they are absolute junk really weak for what it is

whats a 6.7tt? is that the new Ford jumpoff? I thought it was a 6.4?

its too bad they arent playing the same game as the d-max… still gotta step it up!

i think they are 6.4’s not 6.7’s.

cummins are 6.7! i thought thats wat he was talking bout. didnt think they were tt but i dont really know much about those engines. well the powerjoke is a lil behind too they need a new powerplant in the fords!

yeah im not gonna get in a mile long heated debate, but the powerchoke twin turbos are definitley not the top of the game. All the trucks are equally junk, but the chevys and dodges (d-max and cummins) are superior powerplants. Its proven by the numbers. Adam is going off of fords bullshit commercials that say “top truck in its class, best horsepower and torque in its class blah blah blah” If this was the case, ford would be in a class of their own, because they are no competition for the chevys and dodges.

The Powerstrokes are junk. Thats why Ford keeps changing them trying to get it right.
Cummins are awesome but the trucks are junk.
Hang a plow on an IFS Chevy and the nose drags on the ground.

The ideal truck is a Ford truck, Dodge motor (Cummins) and Chevy tranny (Allison).

GM sold Detroit and Allison a while ago…

I really didnt think the Power stroke 6.0 and 6.4 were bad motors. I didnt see any long enough to have problems and I never towed with them. The 7.3 Powernational motor sucked tho. Then again, The old GM 6.5 was much worse. Dodge has the right idea. Buy diesel motors from someone that has been building them for years. I always wanted to see a mini Detroit in a GM pickup. 2 stroke diesel FTMFW!

From what Ive read and heard the Ford 6.0 is a big piece of shit.

i hang the plow off the front of my truck and the nose doesnt even budge…havent jacked up on the torsion bars or anything either.

Ive seen several of the new 2500 HD’s dragging the front ends with plows on. A few still had dealer plates on them.

the new body style 07+ trucks do have a terrible FAWR. an 07+ 1/2 ton gm truck fisher wont sell u anything to put a blade bigger than a 7’4" fuckin homesteader. Its ridiculous. Another thing you have to take into acct is my 7’6" doesnt even budge my truck when i pick it up, but i have snow plow prep package from factory. if im not mistaken the torsion bars in my truck have a heavier spring rate than a non-factory equipped truck. if these other assholes that throw a 9’6" v-plow on their truck took five mins to jack up on their torsion bars, they wouldnt have that problem.

Yeah award winning quality, almost 700lb-ft of torque stock, and 16,000# tow capacity… REALLY sucks … :lol. Look at Hatfields truck and tell me that there is a chevy/dodge that is nicer!

Who the fuck cares, 90 percent of people with deisels have them just for ‘bragging’ rights anyway…no thanks, I’ll be in the back of the bar with my cock in your girlfriend