Dodge vs Chevy truck pull…LOL

:rofl:rofl:rofl

[ame]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=165_1355648980[/ame]

holy shit

wow hahaha

damn. Cummins > all

That was a gas chevy not fair

Poor 6.0 should have never hooked chains with the cummins, funny and fucked up at the same time

I Wouldn’t call that a truck pull, the Chevy never even hit the gas. Watch his break lights

soooooooooooooo fucking funny

My thoughts exactly. Idiot for even hooking up to the Dzl… though I don’t necessarily agree with being dragged over a curb and around a building, but it was his own fault.

thats fucked right up, i’d have kicked the fuck out of that guy.

and for all you guys saying that he shouldn’t have hooked up… power has almost nothing to do with chaining up. it’s all weight and grip and hitch height.

x2 my 160horse 6.2 has pulled 7.3’s and duramaxes

and there’s the reason

not always weight…traction, hitch height and gearing

yea like my 8200 dually.

whats the weight difference between those 2 trucks J?

I looked it up and believe it or not the Dodge weighs in about the same as that Chevy, though I’m sure the extended cab and box configs on those make a difference… weren’t they about the same config though? I know the diesel motors add a little extra weight out front compared to the aluminum gas engines. I would imagine too that the differential configurations on the gas vs diesel were very mismatched too.

Would love to see what the cops said when they showed up.

That pull was epic with your dually and the old rig, gat! It was all fun and games 'til the tire came off!

Who knows what are done to both trucks as well. Diesel could have been Wayne’d out… Need those Ft/Lbs to lug around huge Detroit diesel signs.

Wayne’d out :rofl