Poor chevy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7OegetyaRI&sns=em

<iframe width=“560” height=“315” src=“http://www.youtube.com/embed/k7OegetyaRI” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen></iframe>

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

what am i doing wrong? cant get it to embed

that is the best video i’ve ever seen. ever. if any video screams 'Murica… this is it.

How did u guys embed?

He’s lucky there was no PowerStroke in the area.

More to do with tire choice/traction them power.

Take your original link and add the video tags around it. It might have had to do with which link you were attaching?

I’d rather be cummin than strokin

Dodge the father, ram the daughter

Real trucks don’t have spark plugs

'MERIKA

They didnt go at the same time, the dodge went and due to the Chevy just sitting with the brakes on it loss traction first and momentum so it never had a chance of gaining any traction or momentum.

I used the share function on YouTube and the embed coding

Actually I didn’t have the volume on so I didn’t hear they were giving gas, Chevy guy should of hit it sooner I guess lol

lol. this is fantastic.

wish they would have shown the fight and/or cops after.

That duramax owner was completely on the brakes when the dodge started but this was still an awesome video.

I have no interest in ever owning a dodge truck, but I’d take the cummins over the duramax. Sad though that the best engine in any dodge isn’t made by dodge. I guess that’s why it’s good. But one of my cars is a ford and they have made plenty of turd engines.

I had a friend who actually got out of his 7.3 powerstroke while it was idling in 4low towing an old 318 dodge ram charger going in the opposite direction. Not impressive, it was just that the ram charger owner claimed he could tow the F-350 so my friend actually got out and went right up to the window of the dodge while his truck pulled it at idle.

i swear your posts get dummer and dummer. you do realize the duramax is made by izuzu (mitsubishi) and the 7.3 powerstroke is navistar(international) right? therefore why the fuck does it matter that dodge uses cummins?

the rest of your post is just stupid.

I really don’t think the Chevy guy was happy . I didn’t expect the dodge to drag the Chevy all over the parking lot haha

Isuzu? I’ll leave the rest alone.

:bloated:

Oh the irony :ham:

I was thinking there’s a good chance it was intentional. The world will never know.

dude, that was a gas motor chevy