Poor chevy

Bhaha now that was awsome

That looks like a duramax 2500HD to me and If its not he is a dumb ass for going up against that cummins

I don’t care what engine your truck has that was a dick move to take him all over like that. not only does it put you in a horrible position if there was a collision but at the very least the chevy will need 4 new tires because of the flat spots

SO AWESOME!
MY JAW IS STILL ON THE FLOOR!

Wow, what an asshole. I’d have been piiiiiiiiiiisssed the fuck off

lol that is great

Definitely a dick move, but when you’re hanging out in the walmart parking lot hooking your redneck mobiles up for a tug of war how much class are you really expecting at the event?

Seems like an average Friday or Saturday night in Waco or any of the other fine cities in Texas.

good lord thats a lot of hick.

HAHAHAHAHA Dumb asses. Deserved to have this happen anyways. This is stupid to do. Torque and tires and weight is all that matters in this situation. Hook both trucks up to a smaller vehicle like a baggage car for airports, bet that would destroy them both.

I definitely laughed that he pulled him around, shows how stupid they both are. Only thing missing is the police showing up to make the video just that much better. Oh, and a Confederate flag

Nice trucks, sorry about your penises.

Just want to point out that that is a GAS motor chevy.

Evidence to support your statement?

Every time I watch this and they go over that curb I start laughing

hey hey hey…every one knows dumber is spelled DUMMER. ha.

and yeah, chevy is gas motor. no dmax badge and you can hear it in the video. that guys got a 6.0L

No duramax/Allison badge over the 2500.

Also, obvious gas noises.

LOL…

Beast kills me with his: “Merica! Freedom of Speech and Guns and Shit…” at the Tractor Pull.

video disabled =(

Jump on youtube and search chevy vs dodge, you’ll find an active video.

I can’t believe no fists flew or did the ass cut the video too soon?

[QUOTE=95dime;3422899]hey hey hey…every one knows dumber is spelled DUMMER. ha.

Sure, sure they do. Nice save.

Booo… video is removed.