Price on a 06 RAM

looking at a 06 dodge ram,

incentives are 5500.00 plus so wiggle room on the price

two up for my pick

both excatly the same but the milage

06 4x4 ram quad cab short bed 5.7 hemi, bedliner, and all the goodies.

silver one brand new 12 miles
white one demo 5k miles(thinking I can get a great deal on this one)

cummins for the win!! I rode in a 07 last night… it was sick!

ford>chevy>dodge

but good luck.

my buddy is looking at new trucks now. We looked last weekend at the dodge(he hates it), the ford(too expensive), and the silverado(which he will most likely get unless ford drops price a lot). The dodge was small and slow compared to the rest. The chebbie was actually a very nice truck, not quite a ford, but damn close. :slight_smile:

Unless you are talking about the big three’s “performance” trucks, then Dodge laughs in both their faces

no

u better go get a clue son!:zzz:

Chevy SS vs Ford Lightning vs Dodge SRT-10, the dodge would destroy them both. Even the 2007 Ford F-150 Saleen Sporttruck is only pushing 450hp, compared to the SRT-10’s 500, plus the Ford is heavier. A Siverado SS is only rated at like 380hp…The Dodge would run circles around it. I am anxious to see the Saleen SportTruck though, it looks pretty sharp.

anyone on here got a srt 10 truck or lighting?

dude youre lame, im going ot tell you this. seen in actual person so did a few others your prize SRT-10 single cab was only able to muster a 14.8 thats slower then what a 5.3 RCSB silverado/sierra runs and the fact that a lightning doesnt exist anymore so now whats left

bowtie FTW

it must suck to pay 50k for a truck and get rocked by a 26k truck w

bolt on 5.3s are hitting 13s, cam and bolt ons are hitting 12s in some cases all alot cheaper then your might SRT-junk

you cant pull a good 60’ on 22x10s

then you have VHO and Vmax’x going 14s with 20s on from factory and a nice stout 14bolt rear

I hate to agree but hes right

a good price for that truck would be $Junk.99

hemi is junk

Dodge trucks are too “Walker Texas Ranger”.

i drive a ford, but i wish it had the cummins motor in it. the duramax i have never even rode in…

then again, he isn’t looking for a diesel, so what the fuck do i know?

my boss just got a hemi 4door short bed dodge… and he paid 27.xxx not sure the exact amount. listed over 33,xxx

my dads truck is doin him pretty well he has a rumble bee it only got about 17K on it now and its almost 3 years old and he drives his age 60+ the new auto’s arent as bad as the old 4 spd autos but they still are a little shaky. they are very nice truckss. just reliabilty is a question on them.

diesel’s with minor bolt ons and new programming will destroy the ss’s, lightings and srt10’s

stock diesels are FTW, cummings,powerstoke, and duramax. all sick as hell

true i cant wait till more tunes come avaible for the duramax. i did a basic tune for the towtruck and its night and day. just waiting on for gauges and some more tunes avaible so i can really get into the diesels like the gas motors im used to

like a quik tune?

Well I am not saying that Dodge is the ultimate truck, but people from this site, http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198710&page=2 ,with RCSB Silverados with the 5.3 are stating that they have trouble hanging with the 5.7 Hemi, with a couple stating they have beaten them, but not by much, so where is there a 5.3 pulling better times stock, than the SRT-10? I know you are a chevy guy, and thats cool, I like chevy trucks as well, im just saying that when it comes to both companies top HP trucks, the Dodge is going to win stock for stock. The Dodge is definitely over priced for a truck, but when you shoehorn a viper motor into a truck, its going to be pricey and dodge knows people will pay it. And as far as the lightning, I know they dont exist, and thats why I threw in the 2007 Saleen Sporttruck, which is what they are replacing the lightning with, from what I understand, and its in the high 40’s for the supercharged 450hp model, and high 30’s for the N/A model.

As for hauling, fuel economy, and everything else, except the 90’s interiors, Chevy is the superior truck.